Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guy PMS

I swear I'm guy pmsing this week. No I'm not bleeding, but I think my hormone levels are fluctuating. Seems like I'm a bit moodier than normal. Also could be the fact that the break up is finally hitting me. Also didn't help I had a crappy day yesterday for several reasons.
The first is that I was on the hunt for a site I could get on to find guys in my area to talk to. I found a few...that require you to pay in order to contact anyone so they were a waste of time. You see I live in a city with a population of 50,000. That sounds great, but it's also a conservative city so it's hard to find guys that are gay in an every day setting. There are 3 gay bars, but the same guys go there at the same time every week. Basically it's not a place to look for something serious or a guy to be friends with. So with that in mind I'm pretty picky about the websites I join. Seems like every website has guys more located in Milwaukee, Madison, or Green Bay. Those are drives for me and I'm not doing it. If I lived closer to one of those cities then I think finding a guy to be at least friends with wouldn't be so hard. I think that's why the big concentration of guys from my area are on sites like squirt or manhunt. The sites that let you do things even if you are a free member. I may give match.com a try once Ted's membership is done. I just don't want to spend money to find out there is no one in my area to talk to or even remotely interested in me. So that means I might have to go back onto manhunt as much as I REALLY don't want to. As for growlr, grindr, and scruff I guess I'll try to talk to one new guy a day and hopefully a guy will talk to me. Correction one will talk to me and keep talking to me. Seems like you can't get a guy to say more than a few words at a time.
The other thing that was bothering me was this situation with Ted. I mean I appreciate he was trying to make me feel better by giving me a rose, but I don't want a rose from him. I want it from some guy I actually would like to go on a date with. Plus he just bombarded me with all these cards and notes and e-mails that it got to be too much. I'm fine with something nice, but I don't want the guy to go overboard. Then he gets mad at me last night for not showing more appreciation. Pointing out how many guys gave me flower. I can tell you none did because I'm not that type of guy. I don't like getting flowers. I rather have a stuffed animal personally. Plus when I'm feeling down not much can bring me up except for getting a lot of business at work or watching something that makes me laugh. Anyway he apologized today for what he said and asked for a new start and for me to not hold a grudge. Well that's hard for me to be honest. It's things like that, that make me not want to date him.
If I slept on my back this would probably be what I look like in the mornings. Well not really since my dick doesn't stick straight up on my back. Ok so it's not me in the slightest, but I wouldn't mind waking up to see my boyfriend like this. I'm so naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment