Monday, March 18, 2013

Well that's a dilemma

So the weekend was an interesting one for several reasons. Mainly two reasons. The first is that yesterday morning on bear411 I was hit up by a guy who lives about 3 hours away asking if I wanted to be in a Triad relationship. Now this isn't the first time I've been asked that mind you. I told him I've thought about it, but it's not for me. He then comes back saying he's done the research and they do in fact work. I'm not doubting that for some they do in fact work. I just don't think I can do it. I explained that too him. Plus if it's a couple and I'm just the third that has been added I'll always feel like a third wheel. Well he says it would be three guys coming together not a couple adding a third. That didn't sound so bad, but then he said that they only bareback. Meaning he has some guy in mind. Meaning I would in fact be the third wheel. Plus I'm not moving 3 hours to be with two guys. Plus the barebacking thing isn't for me. It's different if I've been with the same guy for a year or so and we clearly want to be together, but not 2 complete strangers. And I don't even know what the third guy looks like. Plus who knows how this guy came across my account. Just wonder if there was something about my account that gave him the impression that I'd be open to a Triad.
The other weird thing that I'm trying to sort out is that I was hanging out with my friend Matt. I've known Matt for awhile and we hung out together once, but hadn't in awhile. The first time was kinda awkward, but I think through talking for a long time and getting to know each other we got more comfortable. Well before I went to go hang out with Matt, I had asked Ted if he would want to go to dinner with us if Matt was ok with it. Ted said yes and so did Matt. Well after the dinner me and Ted were talking and he said something that through me for a loop. You see I had no other motive when I wanted to get Matt to meet Ted. I even had to put a fine point on that with Ted when I extended the dinner invitation. Well fast forward he says he really likes Matt and could see himself dating him. Thus it puts me in a dilemma. You see this second time around I had more fun and it was more relaxed and I would say yes if he asked me out on a date, but here is the kicker. Do I feel that because I've had so much rejection lately? That is basically kinda how I ended up with Coach. I was getting ignored and a lot of rejection then all of a sudden this big muscular dude comes along and I'm swept off my feet. Matt is by no means a bodybuilder. He's in average shape, but at first I didn't feel a physical attraction until the second meeting. So I'm wrestling with a few things. 1. what are my true feelings with Matt and does he feel like we could be more than friends. 2. Do I step aside and let Ted have this one since he is older and rarely shows interest in anyone. 3. when is winter going to be over cause I'm so sick of it.
 I just personally love this angle. Probably because when I'm with a guy this is what I'm use to seeing. I love to suck dick so typically I'm looking up from the dick. Plus when a guy starts playing with his nips that really gets me going.
 I look at this guy and I see ex military. Just because of the haircut. Maybe it's also the eyes. Or I just like to make things up. This is the type of body that I do find attractive. There is muscle there, but not a ton. The body is hairy which I really like. Plus facial hair doesn't hurt.
This is Big Roger. Was very popular for awhile, then kinda disappeared, then reappeared looking like this. Must say the jockstrap looks good on him. Also think he looks better with a bald head.
If I saw this guy standing over me like this then I'd be boned up in a second. Like I said it's my favorite angle of a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment