Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yep Break time

Well I'm putting myself on guy break. No more reaching out to guys for awhile. Either they talk to me or they don't talk at all. The only guys I'll be initiating a conversation with are the ones I already talk to. I guess it's the universe saying either I'm not ready for a relationship or no guy around me is ready for one. When I do start going at it again I'm taking a more passive approach. The guy will have to determine when we are going out or when we are meeting. Figure that way it won't bug me so much when a guy stops talking. If it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen. It certainly isn't happening now.
 Well this guy sure is yummy. Nice build and in a jockstrap. They are so much fun to play in. You get to grab bare ass as you kick and rub your pouches together. And it's fun to drive a guy wild by sucking on his dick through the pouch. Don't knock it until you try it.
 I'm pretty sure this is a more recent photo of Jake gianelli. I base that off the belly tattoo. If it is him (and I'm pretty sure it is) he shrunk down, but certainly got more defined and vascular. Looks like he's competition ready.
Well this is a hot picture. I would love to suck his dick while he's flexing. I still maintain that there is a sexual arousal that comes from flexing. I personally wouldn't know since well I'm not a big guy and the muscle I do have I don't flex for anyone.
Wonder how old this picture of Chris Duffy is. Notice the ring on the finger. I know that now he has a lot more body art, but I'm curious none the less. I know these guys do have lives and it's really none of my business, but I'm just curious. Who gets to have that in their bed every night. Or did get to have it in their bed every night. I know him and Blue blake where an item for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment