Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dust off and try again

As most of you figured I didn't have a date yesterday. The guy never talked to me at all yesterday. I mean why say you want to go on a date when you won't answer your phone about when and where. I point these things out so I don't start blaming myself. I didn't do anything wrong here. I asked him out, he said yes, and I tried to keep contact. So he was a dud obviously. Nothing I can do about it now, but pick myself up and move on.
Which I actually did. I was talking with a guy yesterday and since obviously the other guy is not interested that freed me up to talk to him. We are suppose to meet up for a movie and dinner on Saturday. We will see how it goes. Will say I'm nervous since he is 20 years old. I try to only date guys 22 and over because the last 20 year old I dated, didn't turn out so hot. Guess I do need to give this guy a chance. He did message me first and messaged me two days in a row. We will obviously see how it goes.
 Well this is one big daddy. This photo actually reminds me of when I was younger. Needless to say I liked being around muscular guys, but when they flexed this is usually the angle that I saw it. I didn't know a lot of big guys and it rarely happened, but it was always in my memory banks the second it did.
 At the right angle this guy could look like tyler hoechlin. He's obviously not, but I was scrolling and not really paying attention tot he photo and saw him and swore it was Tyler. Clearly I'm ready for Teen Wolf the x rated version.
 Well this was a fun photo I got in an e-mail. I'm sure we all know about the president of Chick-fil-a and his stance on gay marriage. I believe there was a kiss in event that went on. Anyway it's cute to do the famous sailor kiss right in front of the restaurant. And I certainly wouldn't object to the sailor kissing me.
What a sexy daddy. and must say I love the workout shorts. Or they are some sort of briefs. They don't leave anything to the imagination. If I saw a guy walking around with that on I knwo where I'd be staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment