Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Videos

First up is a vintage jack off video with Jake Wilder. He starts off relaxing in the hot tub, before the blood starts flowing south and he heads out to check himself out in the mirror then finishes up in the bedroom. Man you can tell this thing is dated based on Jake's hair. Next up is a citizen getting giving a cop a good pounding. Must say that ugly shirt sure does hide an amazing body. Where are all these cops. The only cop I ran into like this let me give him a blowjob in the backroom of the store I work at. Third is a catholic boy confessing that he got plowed by the janitor. Well if my high school janitor looked like this guy I probably would have done the same thing. Especially if I was at a boarding school that I didn't want to be at. Maybe I should have gone to catholic school. Last up is the second episode of Wilde road. I figured I better post it today because I'm not sure how long it will be around. If you like really romantic and passionate love making then this is the video to watch. A lot of kissing and touching. Man I miss sex like this. There are also some plot points in there, but if you aren't into watching the series just skip tot he sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment