Monday, March 4, 2013

Just coffee

So I actually had something good happen to me this weekend. Pretty sure I mentioned this before, but I started talking to this guy on okcupid and we exchanged number and decided to meet up on Sunday. Well come Sunday I was nervous, but wasn't nervous at the same time. I watched Bar Rescue on spike for awhile before the meeting. I expected to hear from him shortly before that he couldn't make it, or something came up. The usual I get, but when I said I was on my way he said he was too. I get there and shortly after 2 in he strolls. We talked for a good 3 hours and as I was leaving I asked if we could go out on a date date. He said he doesn't like to call them dates because it makes you expect something, but yes he'd go out with me again. At that point my brain was having trouble processing what was going on. So he asked what did I have in mind and I truly couldn't think of anything. So I said dinner. He then asked where and I just couldn't think of a place. I had earlier told him I'm a planner, but I truly did not plan for him to say yes or ask me any of those questions. So we decided on a movie on Tuesday which might get changed since we are suppose to get a crap load of snow tomorrow. I guess I was shocked that someone actually could follow through with a plan which goes to show just how jaded I have become. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
 Another picture of Bo Dixon that has popped up. I know he retired after doing a solo video then came back to do that scene in paging Doctor Finger then retired again. Then all of a sudden all these photos of him showed up so I don't know if he's now modeling or if someone is taking his photos and uploading them for the world to see. Either way I do wish he'd do one more video even if it's just a solo.
 I can't tell if this is or isn't Spencer Reed which is sad I know. I really don't pay that much attention to him. What got me to pay attention to his photo was the briefs that were being worn. That and obviously the double bicep flex.
 I guess the fact I haven't bottomed in awhile is showing because that to me looks scary. I can't imagine taking that right now, just because it's an odd shape. The right hand side bulges out a bit to the side. I'm sure once you get use to it's fine, but it just scares me to think of taking that.
This is a recent photo of Steve Kelso. Least that's how it was credited when I found it. And if it's truly recent then he has aged pretty damn good. The only thing I could find that he did with a date on it was waterbucks dated 2002 which doesn't sound right. Sounds like that's when the compilation was put together. Anyway the guy still looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment