Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just coasting

That's pretty much what I'm doing now. I don't know where to look or who to talk to anymore. Kinda given up on trying to talk to guys because it's the same story over and over again. It's just frustrating at this point. I mean it's the same thing. Either I reach out to a guy or he reaches out to me. We talk. I think it's going somewhere and either we agree to meet which doesn't happen, meet and there are no sparks, or he just stops talking to me all together. And don't give me that old tired line of I'll find it when I least expect it because I know enough guys in their 40's and 50's that were told the same thing and yet here they are still alone. I don't know. Guess I just need to get away for awhile. Sadly this winter weather is not going away. It's not fun to go around driving across the state in the snow. I don't go to bars and I don't know of any clubs or things to join to try to meet other guys. Maybe I just need some inspiration. Something to just hit me and say try here. I see other couples and yes I'm happy for them, but at the same time I'm insanely jealous. I see guys who are great on paper until you meet them. Maybe I've already met the guy, maybe I haven't. Just know either way I've slowed down to a snails pace. Going to take the guy making most of the moves before I agree to another date.
I'm sure that many of you have heard the news already. Sadly it was confirmed that Wilfred Knight did commit suicide. I'm always saddened to hear that. I don't know the details and don't pretend like I do, but based on the a4a blog it had to do with his boyfriend's suicide earlier. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, if you are thinking about hurting yourself get help. And if someone you know committed suicide seek professional help. Suicide hurts more than just the person that does it. It's like a domino effect.
 I really do like thick guys. This guy clearly has muscle, but isn't focused on being super lean. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Just means it's easier to pick a restaurant for a date. Would love to wrapped in those arms with my head on his chest.
 Skye Woods is truly massive. He's not a super tall guy (I think he's like 5' 8"), but man does he put taller guys to shame. I would not be able to stand next to him without boning up and leaking like a facet. He just has this cute smile and face that makes me just want to hug and kiss him.
 Don't know why the change in the background was needed, but hey I'm not focusing on it anyway. Just the right amount of fur all over. Not a bad dick on him either.
One thing that can ruin a great solo video or action video is when a guy over sells the cumshot. I know they are told to play it up a little, but well a lot of them look like this guy. They almost look in pain. To be honest I know I do, which is why I'm working on it. Every time I'm with a guy and I'm cumming they always asked if I'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment