Friday, March 29, 2013

And it's friday once more

It seems like it's been a short week. Maybe because I have something to look forward too or maybe because the weather has been so much better. I have no clue. Do know my sister's birthday is coming up soon. Which means that I'm getting old. Plus the fact that April is coming up means that business will probably be drying up soon as everyone decides they don't need to stick to their new years resolutions in the gym if they are still trying. I know my patience thing is still in limbo. Some days I can be real patient, but other days it's just hard. Doesn't help that I see some of the most annoying people in my job. Been getting a lot of know it all time wasters. Matt also got me an Easter card so of course that means I need to get him one and make sure to see him this weekend. Not trying to sound like I'm whining about it, just wasn't expecting it. I'm not a big holiday guy. I know people celebrate them, but to me it's just another day. Sometimes a day I get off. I just don't ever have any big holiday plans. Maybe Matt will change me. He won't because Ted has tried for years, but meh who knows.
 Well this guy is just flat out yummy. Great body, nice tan, good amount of facial hair. Honestly reminds me of a guy I hooked up with when I was down in Texas. He had a bicep tattoo similar to this guy and was pretty tan too. No it wasn't this guy. I only have on picture of him and it's just a photo from the waist up with him wearing a muscle shirt. Wouldn't mind if it was this guy.
 This is Mike Tucker. It actually amazes me how many guys I see with dicks that stick straight up. Mine is curved and even if I was laying on the tub like this it wouldn't point up. Or even upward. Those are the most fun to suck since you can go at it from multiple angles. Guys that have curved dicks seem to obviously like it at a certain angle more than another. Now I'll never say no to a curved dick, but I just don't get to go as crazy with it as a straight one.
 I know this is clearly a doctored photo, but I still like it. I'm sure this was a photo of the guy in a speedo or something skimpy and the person that doctored it added the dick. Never the less I still like to look at it.
Remember the guys I showed the other day that just looked like a good couple wehre here are two more guys. Heck they almost look like twins. It kinda brings up a chicken or the egg type question. Did these guys look similar before they got together or got together because they did look similar. Or is it that they got to know each other so well that they give a lot of similar expressions. I will say I don't think I'll find anyone like me. I'm black, but look mixed with a unique red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment