Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hypothetical question

I've had this hypothetical question rolling around in my head for a few days now. The guy I'm going out with on Saturday is 20 years old. He seems a little wet around the ears so I'm wondering if he's a virgin or not. I was 20 when I lost my virginity. The reason why I'm wondering about this is what if he is a virgin. How will I handle it? Better yet how would you guys handle it. I mean I know that if he is, I'm not going to take that lightly. We would slow down and if we decide to be in a relationship then we will make a night out of it. If all he's looking for is a guy to lose his cherry to, then he's got to move on. I guess where this is coming from is how I lost my virginity. Every time I look back at it I always feel so stupid. For those of you that don't know the story it goes like this. I met a guy on manhunt (without a face picture) at a hospital after a CPR class. He took me to his place. Turns out he was a heavy smoker (failed to mention that) and he was also married (to a dude, but again didn't mention that either). Now granted I had lied to him and said that I just hadn't been laid in a year. Said I would be very tight like a virgin. A statement that he seemed to gloss over. Anyway he fucked me (wasn't bad, but little kissing and more straight to the fucking part) and we had to make sure to hide the evidence so his husband wouldn't find out. At night I tried to snuggle with him and he pushed me away. That was one of the worst nights of my life. Plus I was on an antidepressant so it took a lot of work to cum. The next morning he fucked me again and then I showered (alone) and he drove me back to school. As you can tell there was quite a lot of stupidity. I'm lucky to be alive cause I didn't tell anyone where I was. I just can't imagine doing the same to someone else. I'd want a guy's first time with me to be memorable in a good way. Especially if it's truly his first time with a guy period, but I digress. I pass the question onto you guys. What would you do if you were single and a guy you were going on a date with wanted you to be the one he lost his virginity to. Has that already happened and how did you handle it? I think it all boils down to a guy's first time and how he views sex. Along with age and wanting of a relationship too.
 You know there is a story of why he's only wearing a shirt. Based on the surroundings I would think it's because he was getting ready to skinny dip or just changing into swim trunks. I'm sure someone caught him mid change (someone he's with I assume) and asked him to pose so he did.
 I'm pretty sure this is one of the first images I ever saw of a guy on a motorcycle. If it wasn't this one it was one similar to it. Never wanted to ride a motorcycle more in my life.
 I know to each his own and everything, but I just wonder why? No this wasn't a morphed photo, this is Muscle Eddie. He's around youtube and the cam sites. His dick is truly that big because of pumping and what not. I know there are guys that love to make their dick as big as possible, but I wonder how much pleasure do you get out of it. I know I would miss fucking a guy too much. Plus imagine finding pants and underwear. Would be so uncomfortable.
This guy is a bit more my speed. Clearly in great shape and a pretty nice size dick too. He's a guy I'd crush on big time, especially if he's a real sweet heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment