Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So much....happiness

I'm flat out happy. Just flat out feeling joy everywhere. Towards everyone (mostly). The reason is me and Coach had an amazing date. I mean I don't know where to begin. I don't know what to say. I guess I'll start from the beginning. I got to the Olive Garden like 5 minutes to 9 where coach was already there plus had a table cause he got out early. Which proves that we have to get him a cell phone. Anyway he had fun with our waiter who is going to be competing in a bodybuilding competition. So he was content until I got there.
The dinner was great. And also proves that I will not be able to out eat Coach. We had great conversation. Had to switch seats cause he was getting a little ADD being able to see the waiters coming and going out of the kitchen. Had some laughs and finished about 10 minutes to closing. From there we went back to my office at the store. I knew that everyone would be gone so we could be alone without worrying about neighbors or the cleaning crew. Back there we just had such a loving night. A lot of kissing. A lot of talking. A lot more action. So much happened in the little time we were there. Well it felt like a little time. It was like an hour and a few minutes actually. Anyway we exchanged gifts. He literally gave me the shirt off his back to keep. I gave him the bull dog shirt he's been wanting. In a medium. I should have made him wear it so I can see what it looks like. Oh I'm sure I will soon enough. Anyway we kissed and I looked him in the eyes and said I love you. I saw it sink in and it nearly brought him to tears. Hell we both were close to tears at different points in the night. It was the hottest time I've ever had. My dick did not go down. And if it did it didn't go too far down. I was lifted up twice. And squatted as well. It was very physical. A lot of pushing back and pushing into walls. I took control as well. I slapped him around (in a healthy sexual way not an abusive way). Gave him a good spanking and had him flex for me. I know it was a good day cause my throat hurts. When I get turned on I get a little friskier with my blowjobs. And having him flex while I was sucking him definitely had me sucking his dick a little harder. He even wore his dog collar for part of it (which we will so be using later). And we will need to invest in a gag for him. If we go to a resort I don't need a call saying there is a noise complaint about a wild hog in heat. Yes he's that loud when he cums. There was just so much that happened that I can't describe it all. Just know I have a picture of coach on my phone (for our eyes only) of him in a leather vest and his dog collar to remind me of this amazing night. I love him so so much. Oh and as for the rest of my gifts. I gave him the underwear I slept in and worked out in. And we cleaned up the cum with it. He got to keep that. I also gave him condoms and lube. What use do I have for them at home. I'm not sleeping with anyone else. There is only one guy I want. We will not be having sex at my place so he's keeping it. Basically it was a physically representation of my devotion for him. Just a flat out all around great date.
Then I got home. I had told my ex Olive Garden closed at 11 (cause on the website it said that it did). Well I had called up earlier in the day and she informed me it closed at 10. Well I forgot (and actually truly did forget) to tell my ex. So I get home at like 11:37 thinking oh crap. It's so late I'm going to get chewed out. Then there was a note on the board that said I stayed up for you. With the restaurant closing at 11, I expected you at 11:20. That's what I get for being nice :(. There was in fact a sad face on the board. So I went in my room changed (and put on underwear), sent off an e-mail to coach then went out to go brush my teeth. He calls out from his room how was it. I tell him (without saying any details or that it Olive Garden closed at 10) it went well and I think it was special, but we will see in the coming days. Said good night and as I'm laying there he yells you're welcome for staying up waiting for you. I just said thank you. Then he says I would like some appreciation without being stepped on all the time. Yep that's truly what he said. I told him he can go to sleep I have my keys. Well it's actually a good excuse to tell him I'll be gone Friday night through Monday evening. I'm going up to see my Dad's for a visit then Sunday night going over to Coach's place to spend the night. I won't be telling my ex about that last part. I plan on saying it's to protect our friendship. That the apartment has become a hostile environment and I need to get away from the apartment, the store, and the city for a little bit. If we stay on this path it's going to be hard to stay friends. I'll even mention that I talked to Coach about it (which I have awhile ago) and he agreed it's a good thing to do. I'll tweak it so it doesn't sound like I said I was getting away from my ex, even though we all know that's one reason why I'm going.
Despite all that happened last night after the amazing date, I'm still in a good mood. It was a great date with a great guy and I look forward to many more. I look forward to being able to fall asleep in his arms which I almost did. Or have him fall asleep while I kiss his head and neck which he almost did as well. I look forward to all aspects of a relationship with Coach. Being able to share with him, having him as a shoulder to cry on and vice versa, fights and making up (can't see a lot of those), cuddling watching movies, going on trips, etc. All the things in a relationship besides just the sexual. We know sexually we are fine, but it's only one aspect of a true relationship. Looking back at it I don't think I ever really had that with my Ex. Or if I did it was only at the start of the relationship. I don't remember ever being content just being with my ex like I am with Coach. Don't really remember missing him much, since we lived together for so long and that was a mistake. Me and Coach are moving at the perfect speed for us. Slow enough that we still feel independent and get to know each other, but fast enough that we aren't up in the air wondering where we stand. It's a happiness and joy I wish for all of my friends and family. That includes my ex. And to an extent the guys that didn't workout. Actually I did find out that one guy I was going to possibly date, until he stopped talking to me, was in a relationship since last Wednesday (22nd) and the relationship is over today. At 6 am to be exact (we are facebook friends). I've been there and it sucks. I had no hard feelings toward him and didn't wish for him to be treated like that.
It's safe to say that there were two feelings last night. A very sexual feeling where we could fuck in front of the pope and this deep love that's hard to explain. Which actually fits with the videos I wanted to post today. The first is George Micheal's Outside and Brandy's Have you Ever. I think those two songs fit how both of us felt about the night. This need to express ourselves where ever we can even outside, but also not being able to put into words how we feel. Oh and Coach just loves George Michael in cop drag. Well it was pretty hot I will admit that. I do love music videos that tell a story that goes along with the music.

1 comment:

  1. Love this posting. You have such happiness in your words that I can't help but be happy for you and Coach. :)

    ReplyDelete