Thursday, August 23, 2012

One of the best days in a long time

I think it's safe to say I have been a Debbie Downer lately....ignoring this week that is. Stuff with my ex and problems finding a guy. It all got to me I know. Well today has been just...amazing. I worked out some stuff with my ex. Last night we were actually pleasant to each other. We joked around like we use to. We made each other smile. We woke up this morning and hit the gym. We teased each other like we use to. It lead to a great chest workout. The best I've had in sooo long. And on top of that I found one of those cassette mp3 players. You know the ones where you put the cassette in the tape player then hook up your mp3 player then you can play your mp3 on a boombox or your radio if you have one with that like I do.
Now the great news with my ex has actually lead to even more progress with Coach. I have kept the movie stubs from our first date and I'm thinking about starting a collection. Of just important stuff. Like if we say we are in a relationship getting ice cream I might keep the paper from the cone. You know a keep sake to just go through and recount memories. I've seen others do that, but I always thought it was cheesy. Guess it goes to show I've grown just a little. I also want to take at least one picture on a date with my phone. Also as a reminder. To see the natural progression I guess. And how much progression me and Coach have made. I mean it seems like we are just days away from going (Un PC joke about to be used) full blown lesbian and moving in together. Yes we agree that we are waiting until closer to June to figure out if I am moving in with him (he has a home). We are also not saying we are boyfriends just yet. I said I needed a month, but I can't see myself lasting longer than 2 weeks if we continue at this progress. And saying the L word. I think that will be following the boyfriend declaration pretty closely. This relationship has grown so quickly. We have been so honest and up front. Which is great that we have that communication. That was my biggest problem in past relationships. I felt dominated. Like if I said the wrong thing it would lead to a fight so I felt like I couldn't talk about certain things. With my first ex, it seemed like I couldn't ever talk about my gay friends. I was always accused of cheating. With my current ex I didn't feel right about talking about my sexuality or sexual fantasies or needs. Again I felt like if I mentioned it I'd make him feel bad. I'm 23. Sex is sadly more important to me than I would like it to be.
With all that in mind I've been honest with Coach. I've told him about my ex (which is one reason why it's ok for him to see my blog), told him about my sexual fantasies, and a bit about my past. He's been nothing but supportive and encouraging as I have with him. This guy is a catch and I'm wanting to grab him in the net before anyone else tries to claim him. Well the funny thing about that is that he isn't looking. He's just focusing on me, school, and his workouts. I believe him. So far haven't seen a red flag that says I shouldn't. And the guy is willing to get another chastity device (yes he had one before), lock himself up and give me the key. Meaning I would be in charge of his pleasure and have a reminder of him all the time....assuming I didn't lose it. That does say a lot. Yet the news gets better. Well more for you guys than me. He's actually willing to take pictures of himself when he starts gaining for progress and I would get to post them. Of course y'all would never see his face. You'll just have to trust me he's a sexy bear. And a great kisser too.
Not only do we talk about sex (obviously), but we have talked about our pasts. Understand how we deal with conflict. Even talking about in the future what we would like to do. In the future (like a year to 2 from our first date or so) we will probably exchange rings. Get all that fun legal and medical paper work signed and might even hyphen our names. It would be a mouthful, but just as a sign that we are together. Even talked about tattoos. He's going to get MANBEAST tattooed on his back. Me I'd get something a bit more personal down the road. I currently have 3 tattoos and I do want a fourth, but if we get as close as it feels like we will it will be a personal one. A lock and key on my left pec. The key would have my initials and the lock his. Then (upside down maybe. haven't decided) we would have the initials of our nicknames for each other. My nickname would be on the lock and his nickname would be on the key. Just to show we are connected and versatile as well. And don't get me started on the piercings. I might be getting my nipple pierced. Yes just one. Yeah a lot to think about, but well we both aren't one of these just let it happen guys for the most part. We will be patient, but sometimes it's nice to just have a plan for some time down the line.
If these good days continue this blog may become an actual blog instead of a "smut" blog.....yeah right. Well I had mentioned that he's going to have to be careful cause my heart is starting to come out and get on my sleeve. Well that reminded him of a song and sent it to me. He sends me a lot of songs. Don't worry he'll be listening to my songs when I strap him in the car and have my music blasting. Most of which is not in English. It's why I tend to not send him songs in return. That and I feel like my songs are all cheesy.

2 comments:

  1. Everyday with you, it just gets better, Jeremy. I don't dance like Fred Astaire but am told that I'm good enough for a slow dance....but this muscle beast can do slow dance and promises to not step on your paws, snuggle cub. If you need only 2 weeks, rather than a full month, to call me boyfriend, that is permitted....I won't object :) Well, I have to work in the a.m and then do pecs and more after work tomorrow nite. I'll be talking w/you soon, snuggler, and seeing you Tuesday nite.

    YOUR Manbeast/Coach

    YOUR Total Muscle Pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet. Loving your posts more and more. When you know...you just know. Cannot wait for the next blog! :)

    ReplyDelete