Friday, August 31, 2012

VACATION!

So this post is going to be quite long. 1. a lot happened last night and 2. I won't be blogging this weekend since I'll be gone. So where to begin?
Well I guess I'll start with the good stuff. Last night I sent Coach a picture of a gainer I found on growlr (basicaly bear411 on your smart phone) and I just made his day. I could hear his excitement through the e-mails. It's like in sending that picture he felt that I truly embraced his wanting to get bigger. Kinda hard to explain. Well he's hit his goal of shrinking the belly down to make it more in proportion with the rest of his body and he can now button his camo shorts, so it's gaining time. He also told me his gaining plan which is basically a 5 year plan. He wants to reach a goal weight each year until he gets to be 300lbs in 2016. It would be mostly muscle, but he does want a belly and it honestly doesn't bother me if he has one. Just more to love. The plan is basically this:
2012....get me to 200lbs

2013.....225lbs

2014 250lbs

2015 275lbs

2016 300lbs
All of which is do able. Put on slow enough that his body can get use to it and stay healthy. Especially since it won't be all fat. Most of that weight will be muscle. So that makes me his encourager and I can see myself being nothing but. And I will say we will be doing it in a healthy way. As I was writing this I had a customer come in. Walking with a cane, is 71 years old, and from the short distance from his car to the store (at most 15 ft) he was out of breath. Didn't regain it the entire time he was in the store. Then walked out. That's why Coach's weight will be mostly muscle.
 Now for the bad news. I will be gone Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, and coming back Monday. My ex is not happy about that. His daughter just (yesterday) kicked her husband out and is wanting a divorce. I'm being accused of not being there for him. Now keep in mind I had no clue that she was going to do that. She was originally planning on doing it when she got all the papers filed and was going to serve him herself. So how am I not being supportive when I had no clue that she was going to do that. Then on top of that he lays this guilt trip on me. That he doesn't understand what I'm doing. That I'm a bird that wants to spread his wings while he wants to nest. Then after all that came the I'm not telling you how I feel anymore, but let me give you a few disappointed clicks and keep talking about what's bothering me. Then he goes in and thinks then comes out and apologizes while still giving some disappointed clicks. By this time I was just shut down. I could barely stay awake. So I will be getting away this weekend. He may need someone to talk to, but it's not going to be me this weekend. He pushes everyone away by having his expectations so high. Who sends someone a 2 page typed e-mail? It's one thing to slowly let people in, but another to just bombard them with your life story.
Now back to good news. I'm driving up to visit my dads tonight. It's going to be some much needed fun. Tonight we are going to have a pizza night and probably play some games or go bowling. Tomorrow we all will hit the gym (one of the few times that I'm the gym expert) and then probably do more games or watch some movies then do a bonfire. Sunday we are having lunch with their kids and some hiking or something before I head out to see coach. Adam had given me this song to check out and by Sunday I'm sure I'll be feeling it. My dad's are very affectionate with each other and that will make me miss my own bear even more. Plus I'm sure in the guest room I'd probably hear them having sex. I know that the last time I stayed at a couples place I heard them going at it. Anyway I'll wanna touch my bear all the more. And can I say that The All American Rejects always put out a good music video in my opinion.
So then Sunday night will come. Coach has a wonderful meal planned. We will spend the night holding and cuddling. Probably watch an episode or two of Queer as Folk. By that time I know we both will be pretty horned up. That's also assuming I even make it through part of the episode. Queer as Folk always got me pretty horny cause they tended to have at least one sex scene per episode. One reason why my mom would watch it behind closed doors. Anyway I have a pretty Macho Man that I can't be with. Yes Coach did in fact send that over to me and ask that I post it today. We all have our thing that makes it pretty obvious that we are gay. Besides the whole cock in mouth and/or ass and getting aroused by naked men. This is Coach's. It actually makes him really cute to me. If you were to see the two of us you'd swear that Coach is the Macho/Butch one out of us two. Luckily that's not entirely true. We are both butch in our own ways. He's just more butch physically, and in the voice,... ok I'm not playing this game anymore.

2 comments:

  1. First of all have a fan-FUCKIN-tastic vacation!! Relax and enjoy time away from life. Secondly, your ex is sooo getting on my nerves..ugh what a asshole. I had that scenerio happen to me many years ago. Ugh that urked me. Thirdly, looking forward to hearing about your vacation!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ex needs to understand that he is the EX NOW....You are his roommate, YOU HAVE a LIFE OF YOUR OWN and YOU WILL BE MOVING ON so Dennis needs a to pay a therapist $205/hr instead of dumping on you, Jeremy. OR SEND HIM a BILL for $205/hr: SERIOUSLY. Have a great vacation, my love, and I will see you Sunday. Long ago I thought that Dennis the Menace and I could be friends, but he is alienating not only you and Adam but also me. This guy is a sponge, a user, and I'm tired of his passive-aggressive mind-games and manipulations, Jeremy. I love you so much and encourage you to stay away from him as much as possible until you can move out of that roommate's apartment. I love you and I am YOURS,

    YOUR Muscle PIG Coach

    ReplyDelete