Saturday, August 25, 2012

Only 5 days

It has only been 5 days since my first date with Coach. It's hard to believe huh? And we have just grown so much. We talk all the time. We talk about our future and what we are looking forward to. I can't think of a single negative thing coach has told me in this time. I can't say that about anyone else. Say what you want about my past dates and relationships, but they all have taught me a thing or two. The one thing that for sure they have told me is that I'm easily dominated. What the guy wants takes over what I want. So slowly but steadily I've been trying to be more vocal about what I want. With Coach I don't have to try. We have talked about tons of things and he's encouraging me to be more dominant. He actually loves when I do. It's great. We share a lot of things and it's easy to see why we were taken advantage of and why we stayed in bad relationships, but not anymore. And the happiness we share has really transferred to our bodies. I feel more energized, I'm hungrier now, and just have had better workouts. So has the coach. He's also bent on marking his territory. Which is good because I'm certain planing on doing the same to him ;).
He actually changed his Bear profile picture back to what it was when we originally talked on there. And he changed his profile basically saying that he has a guy who loves and cares for him the way he is and he's happy. I'd change mine as well, but sadly too many guys on there know about me and my situation and I don't need them telling my ex before I've even told him that I'm going on a date. So once all that's done I will. I am letting everyone know I'm not going out with them so they can stop flirting. Why is it when you go off the market then suddenly everyone is interested in you? 
So with that said here is the part I promised last night. Coach did a pec workout last night and sent me some pictures. Not just for me, but to post on my blog. This is him marking his territory and me saying look what I got. Remember boys he's mine and I'm not sharing.
 To be honest I don't think these pictures do him justice. Now yes maybe this is just wanting the best for my boyfriend, but it's is true. I've seen pictures of him before our date and then when he walked up I was blown away at how much more massive he was. I mean his arms are HUGE!
 So as you can see this is why I was kinda reluctant to go full out. I didn't want him to think I only wanted him for his body. Yes his body is great and I've had many graphic dreams as to what I'd do to him, but I had to make sure that he knew I liked him for much more than his mind. And once I admitted my fear the truth revealed itself.
 I am protective of him. I get super pissed off when anyone treats him wrong. I support and encourage him in every thing he does. I feel safe and comfortable in his arms. So with all of that what did I finally realize. After coach said it first.
I love him and he loves me. That's what his gut has been telling him for quite some time. And what mine was trying to say. The physical attraction is there for the both of us. We both knew that right off the bat. So we have been focusing on the emotional. With all of the ground work I had done already and knowing what I want out of a guy it was kinda obvious. So I'm his and he's mine. I'm happy. And with that said I probably won't post tomorrow. Just because it's Sunday and even I need a rest from my deep thoughts. All million of them. Man I love looking at coach's pictures. Luckily I'll be playing with all of that muscle bull beef soon. Just not soon enough for my taste.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet jesus! Coach is spectacular!! Tell him let that hair grow out... he is definately a god!! Looking forward to more pictures and more updates!! Best best of luck!! Online friends for life -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam for the great comments, and, yes, the furr is growing now. I'm gonna be a total ManBeast for my boyfriend: one furry, muscled freak of nature, Coach-Dad, Muscle slave boy for JEREMY's WORLD! I'm enjoying cycle one of Beastdrol and my lifts are taking off in the gym (did 200# working bench press on 4th set for 5 reps and also 260# barbell shrugs recently). I love you, Jeremy, and can't wait for dinner date on Tuesday and dessert in your car afterwards....all beefcake for dessert after dinner!!! I have to run to work now and tomorrow but I have several days off starting Monday to focus more on you, school, homework, you, lifting wts, lifting YOU, YOU, lifting wts, etc

    ReplyDelete