Monday, August 27, 2012

Videos

So I'm posting a little backwards now. Once a week I'll do my video posts, but what will be pretty much the first post is well my journal post. Not like this post will be hard to find just a shock to some. Well first up is Ricky Sinz and Preston Steel. This is honestly a very sexy scene. Basically Preston is some tourist and Ricky is a nice guy that let's him stay in his place to get out of the rain. It is pretty obvious what Ricky wants, but just the set up and that kinda teasing was hot. Lead to a really hot scene. It's another one of those few scenes I wanted to watch from start to finish. This next post I know I did before, but well it's too hot not to repost. It's the scene with Alexsander Frietas and Ari Silvo (I believe). It skips over the first couple of minutes and goes straight to when the action starts. It's very much a muscle worship scene as well as a fucking scene. And it always gets me boned up. Third up is Toby Parks and Luca Borromeo. I really have nothing to add about this scene. It's just fucking hot. Watch it. Last up is a scene from Firemen use the pole. Damien is the big bottom in this scene. I do have a thing for the guy. Big guy that loves to fuck and get fuck. Wish he didn't retire, but time moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment