Monday, August 20, 2012

A lot has happened

So a lot happened last week. For those of you that don't follow me on twitter or look over at the tweet feed from time to time didn't know that I have a date tonight. He's a very nice guy I met on bear. He's a guy that is a gainer. If you don't know what a gainer is and can't tell by the name then well there is no help for you. Basically gainers are guys (or girls) that are purposely trying to put on weight. Now unlike a lot of gainers he's not putting it on as fat. He's actually trying to gain muscle and go for the powerlifter look. Muscle without the definition of a bodybuilder. Look up World's Strongest Man competition for a good look. Or you can just look up Tony Maxium. Now the interesting thing about this guy is that we actually met before. March 2nd to be exact. I think I made a post about him, but I'm too lazy to go back and look for it. You'd think blogger would make it easy for me to go back to a certain date to find it. Basically I'd have to open up my own blog from the public view to find it. Anyway he was working out at my gym and was very loud and intense. There was a guy encouraging him and I figured they were a couple. Well I was half right. The guy encouraging him was from Boston I think visiting him for a week. That was the last day of his trip. It didn't workout for them cause neither was willing to move. Well he saw me on Bear and recognized me and we started talking and now I have a date with him. I'm really excited about it.
Now while I'm really excited for this date it has enlightened me to quite a few things. This is about to get very soap boxy so if you don't want to read it then just skip to the pictures. With that being said in talking to him over the past week he told me some very disturbing things. Not about him, but how he is being treated. He is a gainer and loves to flaunt his powerlifter belly. He got some guy in California (we live in Wisconsin) who messaged him telling him how disgusting he looks and how dare he call himself a bodybuilder. A guy went out of his way to tell another guy he will never meet he's ugly. And it's sadly not the first time. We call ourselves the gay community, but honestly how much community do we have. Just look at some comments on videos on tube sites. There are tons of racist comments, and comments about how ugly others are, or how fat, etc. How can we except others to treat us with respect if we can't even do that to others. Is it because most of us got so much hate from others that we can't help but project it? Is it because the male gender is a very visual based one? Is it because on the internet you can be as mean as you want with pretty much total anonymity? All I'm trying to say is that have some respect please. If you have nothing to say don't say anything at all. Yes I know sometimes I have a hard time sticking with this rule. If I have a major issue with someone I only bring it up here when it goes to far like I did with Scott Hall after he made a very rude ranting comment to a member on a site. And then someone related to him just made some very vicious comments here which I still have in my spam comment folder. Anyway this in fighting has to stop. If it keeps up I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing about gay guys taking their life because of bullies on gay websites. A very scary thought indeed.
 There is a lot of emphasis on the front of guys. Not too much get's put on the backside other than the ass. Which is a shame. A nice strong back can help a lot in lifting a guy up during sex. Plus it's fun to feel those back muscles work. This guy has a great back and front. I just made sure to use the back picture in this case.
 This is kinda a good example of the powerlifter look. Yes you can see this guy has muscle, but also a bit of a belly. Now that belly could and probably is pretty solid. It's just the more emphasis on strength and building muscle rather than going for a certain look. This is kinda how bodybuilders are off season. I find nothing wrong with this look but a lot of guys do apparently.
 I have said it many times and it still holds true. I wish I had done gymnastics growing up. That is amazing. Gymnast just have a lot of natural strength and tend to have pretty good builds. I think having a look similar to this would have helped my self esteem growing up. Plus I might have found out I was gay a lot earlier than I did and found someone. I may not have. Can only guess now.
So the guy I'm going out on a date with looks somewhat like this guy. He has tattoos on both arms and is bald not a shaved head. And obviously he has a belly now. This is kinda how I remember seeing him in March. You can see why I'm pretty excited about this. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. People can be real douchebags. They make other peoples life miserable cause they have their own insecurities abiut themselves. They are just opinions. What matters is what you think of yourself. Tell your friend to keep his head high chest and belly out and walk through life knowing he is fucking awesome and everyone else can just FUCK OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy,

    I did not realize that I was "very loud and intense" March 2nd but I'm glad that I impressed you so much with it all.....Yeah, I'm a MANBeast, powerlifter w/off season look (and I love it and know that you do too now!!) Who wants to have the six pack abs yet be weak all the time from "cutting?" Please do email me your blog from March 2nd....I'd love to know what you felt about me then, now that I have the privilege of a 2nd date w/you this coming Tuesday.

    Your one and only Total Muscle Pig/Coach

    ReplyDelete