Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So excited I could burst

....Now looking at that title it makes it sound like I'm super aroused. Well I am, but not what I was going for. Oh well not changing it now. Laziness kicked in. Anyway I'm so excited for so many reasons. I had a date with coach (one of the nicknames he likes me to use and I like to use on him). It was by far the best first date I've ever had. It was great for sooo many different reasons. So why don't I just tell it all? Oh and FYI that picture isn't of coach, but of Rocky LaBarre. He sent that picture to me in an e-mail awhile back. I just thought it was perfect cause coach sent me a picture of him in a mask and it did look like what was painted on Rocky.
He came by the store around 5. That way we could talk and I could show him the store and get rid of any shyness. Now you have to keep in mind that we have been talking for quite some time. And we've talked about quite a lot of different things from what we except from a guy to what we like in bed. My shyness and nervousness was mostly from the fact that I always over analyze. Well he came in early. I had just got up because I just had this feeling he was here. And I mean he was just built. Rock solid muscle stud. That of course got something a little stirred up and aroused. Well we started talking about supplements and what not then I took him to the back room. My intention was to talk, but screw talking when you could kiss. And we did that for a good 10 minutes. All that time I was feeling all that muscle and power in his body. He even picked me up a couple of times. So needless to say I wasn't nervous anymore. He then grabbed some Burger King after we finally got unattached and brought it over while I closed up. We then ate and talked some more. Once done and all locked up we kissed some more. And that's when we could get a bit more wild. Shirts were off pants were at their ankles and dicks were hard. We kissed, he picked me up some more, I got to worship that sexy body. We even did just a little oral. Coach and I have talked about sex and agreed when we do have sex it will be in privacy when we both are ready. It wouldn't be on the first date so doing that kinda helped with that thirst. From the store we went to the theater.
We saw the movie Hope Springs. And I will say if you want a romantic movie to take your boyfriend or girlfriend to then go see that movie. It was a very touching movie and a great first date movie. Well for those that have really been talking and are wanting to do something like a marriage down the road. Anyway we get into the theater and he kinda cris crosses our arms. That entire movie we were touching. I've never had that during a movie. And I will say at first I was a little uncomfortable when people started coming in, but I never pulled away. Mainly because as nervous as I got I was also comforted by his touch. And there were several times during a romantic scene or something that he would whisper over and say something to me or squeeze my hand tighter or hold me closer when his arm was over my shoulder. I have never felt so connected to a movie before. The funny thing is what the counselor (Steve Carell) was telling this couple was a lot of what we were already doing. Telling each other our fantasies, touching, discussing feelings, interests, etc.
Then as if the night couldn't get any better we visited a park. He took off his shirt and put on a leather jacket (sexy). We sat in the park and looked at some pics of his home and him in the gym. We cuddled some more and then he started singing a little Sinatra. The guy loves Frank Sinatra and has 33 cds of him. I can honestly say when he was serenading me I was holding him and kissing his neck and head and that was the moment when every fiber in my being said we are having a second date and that I really want to spend more time with this man.
Now we are trying to take it slow. He wants to say we are bf's but knows my apprehension and respects it. I told him I give guys a month before I really get invested. Usually by then they have shown their colors. Like if they won't answer e-mails or texts. If they won't try to get another date in or if it's all up to me. Honestly so far I'm seeing so many good things in Coach. He's a guy that if you were to see on the street you'd think he's mean or some stuck up bodybuilder, but he's just this big ole teddy bear. A teddy bear that loves to play dirty and rough sometimes, but still a teddy bear.
Well as we were walking to the car I asked to get some pictures of him. I got two that are for my eyes only. I'm not sharing them. I then sent him an e-mail thanking him for the wonderful time. And he wrote back a very long e-mail. To which I wrote an even longer response. Basically we both had a great time and look forward to more and doing more in the future.
I haven't been this happy in a long time. I see that what I had with my ex was special, but it wasn't this. This has me smiling every day. This has me waiting for his e-mail or phone calls. This has me just glad to be alive. I had the best leg workout I've ever had today. The only thing that changed was that I had a date with him. Well that and my ex.
That actually is a good transition into that. When I came home I found a typed letter under my pillow. Basically saying I had a decision to make. Either I wake him up at 5:30 so we can discuss how we move forward or why he should wait or I don't and we agree to just be friends. Well we are just friends. The relationship has turned pretty chilly as he warned me it would. I'm sure it's not going to get any better. So I called up one of my dads (not my real dads, but a couple I adopted as my dads) and said I'm coming up for a visit Labor Day weekend. I'm not going to be living in an apartment where it's that frosty. I know he's doing it to protect himself, but it's just driving a wedge further between us.
Well that's enough rambling for today. This was just a special occasion that I couldn't keep contained until next week. I'm also sharing this post with Coach. No ex is even aware of this blog. I just feel like he should see this post. Hope it makes him smile.

2 comments:

  1. Shut the front door. Wow what an AWESOME first date. So gald you both had a great connection. I am quiet jealous...he sounds perfect. Body type and personality. Rough on the outside and soft on the inside. Once again...wow!! I am super super excited for you. I wanna hear more...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jock-MASTER,

    it was truly the best date i have had in decades and i look forward to the privilege of many more to cum. You already rock my world, and i look forward to much more with you.

    and i too want to hear more ....love reading about myself, SIR

    YOUR COACH-DAD, prisoner of love, Muscle Pig slave

    ReplyDelete