Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Date Night

Tonight is finally date night with Coach. Oh and boy do I need the pick me up wink wink nudge nudge. This weekend I'm going to go hang out with my dads then heading over to stay with Coach for a night. By Friday I will be needing to leave town and my ex for awhile. I know he'll call it selfish, but hey I'm allowed right now. Anyway it's going to be a special night. Dinner at the Olive Garden then exchanging gifts and a few other things wink wink. He's going to give me a shirt he has worn all day and I'll be giving him my underwear that I have worn since last night and through a back/shoulder workout. A leg workout would have been better, but that's not until Friday. We are also exchanging a few other gifts. I'm giving Coach something that will show my complete and total dedication to him. I'm not saying what it is here because Coach reads this blog, but will obviously talk about it tomorrow. I just can't wait and am totally counting down the hours. Can't get here soon enough that's for sure.
Yesterday we also looked into going to a gay resort some time after Thanksgiving. That's why I told that joke on twitter. The one that said what not to bring at a gay resort, a blacklight. Well I guess if you are into that it won't matter. Anyway we think we found one that isn't too far from here. It's kinda a quaint cabin. Nothing fancy. We aren't looking to stay at some fancy hotel. We want a place to spend time with each other where we aren't spending an arm and a leg and will have plenty to do together. I can say I am loving the pace that this relationship is going. Not so fast that we are putting rings on each other's fingers, but not so slow that we are both blowing in the breeze wondering if the other like likes (ha always love saying that) us back. Been dealing with that last one A LOT. Glad I don't anymore cause clearly we both like like (ha) each other a lot.
I was going to post this yesterday, but well got a little side tracked.Yes that is a picture of me. And before you say something no I don't shave. I'm just naturally hairless chest wise. If you zoom in (a lot) you can see a few chest hairs, but for the most part I don't have any. My dad has some chest hair but not a lot. Most black guys don't have a lot of chest hair. And before you ask that no I'm not mixed. It's a recessive gene thing. I have light skin and red hair. And I can prove it to. Just ask coach he's seen it. Anyway this was after a chest workout when I took this. Clearly I'm not as big as the coach.
Now dare to compare. I'm about 165ish. (164-166 depending on the day). Coach at the time of this picture was 174. That's about a 10-8lbs difference in our weight, but clearly he is a lot bigger. We are the same height btw. No one believes he's only 174, but it's pretty believable for me to be 165ish. So you can see why I'm a happy camper that Coach finds me sexy. And also why I don't really want to put on a ton more weight. I love the fact that coach can lift me and kinda throw me around. Plus I do have him beat on one thing. I have a bigger dick. It's one black stereotype I'm glad is true for me. None of you will see that cause that belongs to coach, but trust me on this. And trust coach cause he certainly isn't complaining.
I will say that being with coach has boosted my ego and self esteem. I would have never posted that picture of me before. Hell I only posted a picture of me in a jock one time on twitter and I felt terrible for a long time afterwards. Now look at that. I posted a shirtless photo of me. Funny how things happen. Well I'm in a good mood and so can't wait for tonight. We are going to have so much fun. Not just the after part, but the whole date. Feels like it's been weeks since we last saw each other, but it only has been 8 days. Least I get to see him twice this week. Well I guess twice next week. On sunday and then that wednesday.
EDIT: Was talking to coach and he sent me over this video. It's one of the many George Michael songs he works out to. This one is called Flawless. Now yes I do agree that Coach is flawless, but that's not why he sent it. It's a song that talks about the inner beauty we all have and he wanted to thank George Michael for not being afraid to be who he is. Plus the music video is pretty cool. Life is so much easier when you accept yourself for who you are. It's one of the reasons why I'm working on me.

1 comment:

  1. We had a fabulous date at Olive Garden and then afterwards "Goin to the city" with each other...it was "absolutely flawless" as George Michael would sing in the video above. Loved how we wrestled some, and then I just slung my Jeremy over my shoulder and did a couple of squats with him up there. Loved how I can just push him into the wall, after he slaps my face hard (big turn for me!), how I can lift him off the ground with just one arm slung between his legs. I think he loves it too. And then he has me pose--double biceps, make the pecs ripple, flare the lats--- and I'm immediately in my "Roman gladiator slave" mode and he is my "African warrior-king MASTER". The entire date was romantic, nurturing, memorable, sexy, loving, sexy, hot, romantic, "absolutely flawless....simply beautiful."

    Jeremy's Coach "Manbeast"

    ReplyDelete