Monday, August 6, 2012

Freedom at a cost

So me and my ex have been broken up for awhile. Sadly we still live together. Well on Saturday he sent me this e-mail saying I'm free to do whatever or see whoever I want. With my ex an e-mail is never an e-mail. I don't know how many times I've been yelled at for only surface reading his e-mail or how pissed he gets when someone doesn't respond fast enough of appropriately to his e-mail. Well he forced me to talk about it on Sunday. And by talk about it I mean me saying two or three sentences the whole time while he just rambled on and on and on. But he apparently has made it so "our" friends don't have to choose between us. He sent both of them e-mails saying that he's out of the picture. I'm just waiting for the after math. I had a trip planned with one of them and I wouldn't be shocked if he feels so uncomfortable that he either doesn't talk to me or doesn't want to go on the trip with me. If that happens I'll be quite pissed. Ugh I just didn't have a good ending to the weekend and just wondering if he meant it or what will happen if I actually do go out. He can say he's not controlling all he wants, but the plan fact is that he's wrong and he's quite controlling.
Must say that I do wish I had this image to come home to. Then again if I had a sexy daddy like this one I'm not so sure I'd really want him tied up. I mean it's a hot fantasy, but I kinda want his hands and feel free so he could go to town on me or I could go to town on him. Yet at the same time would be fun to drive him wild while he's all tied up and helpless.
Rusty Jeffers is so sexy. I just wish he'd do one more video as Carl Hardwick. He just knows what he needs to do to be sexy. I mean this photo has sexy written all over it. Look at how he's holding the towel. You know the second he lets go it's going to drop. And that 5 o' clock shadow. Yes he so needs to do one more solo video.
Yes I'd love to do him. That's exactly what that face and body language is telling me. It's that you want to fuck look. Everything is screaming come and get me. Oh I would if it didn't mean I'd break my screen trying to get to him. 
How I just find Adam Russo so hot. I will say I've rarely seen him top. Which is a shame because he very much screams versatile to me. And it's true he is. He does a great job getting fucked and a great job fucking. This picture was my favorite because it is my favorite fuck position and Adam just looks so sexy to me in this one.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the ex. What an a-hole. Cheer up things will get better. :)

    ReplyDelete