Saturday, March 19, 2011

Videos

Before I begin I want to answer a question I got in the comments. Cris I do not have the video you are talking about, but I will see if I can find it. I'll post it if I find it. On to the videos. First up is Craig Ryan and Al Parker in Taxi Driver. Got to love those vintage movies. They didn't worry about dialog just a good fuck show. Next up is Wayne worshiping, sucking, and fucking Rick Hammersmith. Rick Hammersmith is honestly the reason why I love muscle bottoms. He has a great body (clearly) and he loves getting fucked. I'd love to be in Waynes position. Third up is a scene from the movie Manimals. In this scene 2 blonds fuck. It's one of those late night since we are up fucks. Oh and if you are into muscular bottoms being fucked then you'll like this clip. Then Anthony Gallo is selling TVs. You know something is going to go down when a guy is naked the 1st second of the clip. One of the best part of the clips is when Gallo starts docking. I like Gallo being fucked, but he does his best work when he's fucking. You really get a great view of his hairy body.This fifth clip is a bit odd. It's the last part of Corrupt Cops. And the sound is off. So just turn off the sound. Anyway it's Todd Maxwell, Zak Spears, and Lane Fuller. After it's all done you even get to hear interviews with the stars. I tell you this so you don't try to skip forward and wonder what happened. Last up is Dave stone and Valentino. It's the 2nd part of the dvd. Isn't Dave stone one of the hottest muscle bears ever. Love him all oiled up. Wish that Val was the one that was talking dirty to him instead of Wayne who was off camera. Would have been hotter.










1 comment: