Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maybe I'm being picky

I'm thinking I'm getting picky. Lately I have been having a hard time finding new videos to post. Lately a lot of the ones coming out lately or ones I don't care to promote, or they are just trailers, or I know I posted them already. Just don't want to be forced to post something just to have something to post. Like to have videos posted that I'd watch myself. Maybe I'm just not horny enough to make good choices. I mean I've seen so many clips that I thought were hot and then when I was less horny I said wait why did I like this? Probably also need to open up the sites I visit. I mean I go to the same ones all the time. Then again those have rarely failed me. The other sites seem to be hits and misses for me. Plus not all of the sites out there let you embed videos. Meh like I said I could be just getting too picky. Or a lot more studios are clamping down on scenes leaking out. That sounds about right.
I know this guy is wearing posing trunks, but you got to admit it looks like he's naked and just gracefully keeping his hands above his junk. I must say this guy is ripped though. I mean look at the definition in that left arm. Not to mention his legs. I have a feeling he's another guy in the under 5' 7" club. Again proving just because you aren't tall doesn't mean you can't have a banging body.
This is a black and white photo of a guy named Stonehedge XXL. Least I think that's what he goes by. Saw a manifest men video of him. That's what they called him. Anyway he's kinda the guy I talk about all the time. Has a big upper body, but doesn't seem to pay too much attention to his legs. When I watch the video of the guy seemed like he was very into himself. Always a turn off for me. I of course could be wrong, but doubt it. Plus I'm pretty sure he's on steroids. Either that or he was just not aroused at all that day because he shot like nothing.
I'm going to keep saying it because of images like this. Bodybuilding is a very homoerotic sport. Looks like (based on the sponsors) this image came from the good ole USA. I mean seriously? Competitors come up and hold you while your posing? Not to mention based on that pouch doesn't look like the guy being held doesn't like the attention. And look at that smile on the hugger's face. I seriously need to go to one of these competitions one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment