Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Videos

The first clip is Clint Taylor and Rik Kappus. The two are two different types of bears. Clint is a bit more on the chubby side while Rik is more of a muscle bear. I always find that makes some of the best match ups. Then Str8 Jeff jacks off in a mask. It's a short little clip, but doesn't mean it's not good. Clips like this always made me wonder how are there not tons of little Str8 Jeffs running around. Third up is Paul Carrigan in Latino DILF. Now I wouldn't call the guy he's with a daddy just yet, but whatever. Still a hot clip. Next up is a classic bear scene. Features Titpig and Hank Hightower. I can't remember what the name of this movie is, but Hank and Titpig play a married couple. I must say based on this scene I believe it. I love how verbal the two are. Great shots by both. So very nice. I honestly can't think of a good title for this next clip. So I just say it's two dudes going at it. Kinda no more is needed to be said about it that way. Lastly is Steve Parker fucking bareback. I can't remember the name of his scene partner in this. I must say Steve Parker has aged, but not really changed. He pretty much stayed in the same shape. Yeah his hair is whiter, but he didn't have a lot of that to begin with.










No comments:

Post a Comment