Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling Oblivious

Feeling like I'm kinda oblivious today. I'm not sure but I think my friend's boyfriend pretty much said that he'd prefer to be dating me instead of my friend. I mean he said if he met me first he'd try his best to steal me away from my boyfriend. Which was flattering, but I don't know if he meant or was saying it to be a tease which he is. I mean I'm really starting to kinda wonder is he just dating my friend for a chance to play with me or is it just him worrying about my friend's true intentions. I mean I won't lie he's a sexy guy and if I had met him instead of my boyfriend I'd fall hard for him. The other thing that actually just happened was I'm pretty sure I just got hit on. I was working and this guy came in. He was asking about proteins, but then he just seemed to go off track. He asked why I was working here. Where do I go to school. Do I take any of these products. Then he asks to hear about all the products. The funny thing is he was in yesterday. Maybe he was just being nosy, but I'm so sure he was hitting on me. I've only been hit on once and that was by a desperate woman who had no shame. I mean she laughed at my "jokes" and kept touching me. Kinda nice being hit on. Sadly it won't happen again probably unless that guy comes in again.
I do kinda get into leather. I think it does make guys look sexy. I love leather jockstraps. Plus this guy has very nice nips. His dick looks like fun to suck too. Just wonder if that's his playroom or if it was just a photoshoot.
Interesting paint job. He's both the warden and the prisoner. Sadly he isn't naked. He's wearing a poser. I've always wanted to do this mainly because I'd be able to get close to such a hot male specimen. No better art then that of the human body.
Another photo of Jay Cutler. Again he just doesn't looked as defined as I'm use to seeing. Now would that mean I wouldn't want to worship that body no. Just an observation. I like mass with definition. Shows a lot of dedication and I'd love to show that man how much I appreciate that dedication. Said note check out the woman putting the oil or tan stuff on him. Looks like she use to be a bodybuilder. Kinda disturbing. And she is too old to be wearing something that revealing. Cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment