Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Videos

The first video is a guy getting fucked by the trainer. That apparently is his big fantasy. I must say I would want my trainer to be a bit more buff, but that's not to say that this guy wasn't hot. Next Dan Steele is showing off. The first part is him at fundraiser apparently. Posing for the crowd. Then it looks like it's a clip of him from some time in the past (based on the fact he has a bit more hair and it's a bit less gray). I know I posted this before, but hey still pretty hot. Next up is Andre Gasquett. I love this clip. He really is a very hot guy. Has a kissable face. Great upper and lower body build. Shoots like a rocket. Love watching this guy jack off. Wish he fucked a guy thought. My next video was deleted...so onto the next. Collin O'Neal and Conrad. Wait is that the guy's name? I know he goes by two names. Maybe it was Ashland...anyway the two go at it. Lastly is a bunch of muscular hairy dads. Well four. It's a weird scene because it's starts with Peter Reag and Lance Gear, then moves to Tom Vacarro and another guy. Then they kinda flip flop, then it's all four. Still hot though.








No comments:

Post a Comment