Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Videos

The first video is Steve Sterling shaving, jacking off, and showering. I could have done without the shaving, but hey I didn't upload it so I can't complain. I wish Steve did more smut. I mean he has a great body and he clearly loves showing off. Oh well be happy he did do something. My original 2nd video got deleted so the new 2nd video is Doug Jeffries from the Stepfather. I love watching that man fuck. He just has such a great body that really hasn't changed over his career. And he has that attitude that a good daddy type has. I mean wow. Third up is a vintage video called Liquid Plumber. It's a short clip, but a lot happens. Short version the drain is clogged, plumber is called, the two guys play around then the plumber joins them. What shocked me about this clip is that there was watersports in it. I mean I didn't think movies with watersports were around until the 90's. My mistake. Next up is another Muscle Prince jack off. The thing I like about him is that he is buff and defined. Plus I love the way he cums. He doesn't make a big to do about it, but his dick sure does. Last up is Dillon Press sucking dick. It's the final scene to Bear Cage. Basically Press was digging a hole to freedom which obviously turned out to be a glory hole. I have no idea who's dick he's sucking. Wish he was jacking off while sucking the dick.








No comments:

Post a Comment