Friday, December 17, 2010

Feeling disconnected

So I found out the reason my boyfriend was so pissed. How I came about this was the fight we had yesterday. And by fight I mean him talking and me shutting the fuck up the rest of the night. I come home after I get my schedule for next week for my 2nd job. I have to work a shift until midnight. I wasn't happy about that. I told my boyfriend that I don't want that shift. That is too late. I get home and I'll admit I was complaining. I said I was going to talk to my manager. I mean my thing says do not schedule me past 11. Well that gets him going. He says well if you ask me you shouldn't talk to him about it since you might need the reference if you get another job. So he then says don't get mad at me I'm just telling you what I feel. Ok fine I didn't say anything. Then he starts in on me. Goes on about how on Sunday he was pissed because I'll I do is complain about my 2nd job while he's looking for one. Wow apparently he forgot that he quit his 2nd job. He also forgets that he complained about his 2nd job all the time. So basically I came away from the conversation knowing that it's ok for him to bitch, but not me. So I shut up. I didn't really say anything that night. We were suppose to watch a movie, but I didn't want to watch it anymore. Wasn't going to snuggle up to someone that basically doesn't care when I'm miserable and thinks it's ok for him to complain. So I'm feeling emotionally disconnected to my boyfriend. Honestly I don't think that it's going to be repaired easily if ever. I just don't want to talk to him. Guess I'll see in time.
I love this picture for three reasons. 1. the dude has a nice body. Not a huge bodybuilder, but still a good build. 2. He's clearly wet. I like oil or water on guys. I think it just makes their bodies look sexier. 3. the underwear. I'd never wear something that revealing in public, but I admire anyone who does. Plus he's got a nice package.
Now this is not something you see everyday. What's shocking is that clearly this guy is a huge dude. Usually guys this size are bodybuilders. They usually don't have a problem finding someone to take a picture for them. Yet here this guy is, in his posing trunks (very tight btw) taking a picture on his phone. Like I said it's just odd. Usually it's the amateur guys or the guys that think they are hot stuff that do this. Then again I could just be assuming that he's a bodybuilder. Then again the trunks do make it hard to not think he is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment