Friday, December 24, 2010

Video

The first video is from what looks like an artsy film. The stars are Hugo Martin (bottom) and Jordan Fox (top). They fuck on this bed right above the ocean. It's weird yet hot. Both guys are into it making it work. Don't know what movie this is from. The two guys have fun after Carnival. It's another Brazilian bareback film with two muscular guys. Which means I love it. It's always hot because they spend so much care and time into the foreplay. By the time the fucking begins it's hard to make it all the way through. Least for me. Which kinda leads into the third clip. In this clip Rafael Alencar bottoms. I must say that there is a reason why he doesn't bottom. He always seems to have a somewhat expressionless face. While being fucked he may be saying yeah fuck me, but his face is kinda like meh I can take it or leave it. It works when he tops, but not when your bottoming. Especially if you are seducing the delivery guy. Next Buffkidd82 jacks off on camera. He poses a bit and teases then starts jacking. I love the part where he fucks his underwear. He shoots a very hot load doing that. I'll have to give it a try one day. Lastly Peter Johnson and Joey Intenso or in this clip Jozo fuck. Now both of these guys go on and on about how they are straight. Well straight guys don't kiss other guys like that. Or take a cock up the ass that well. Ignoring that, it is a pretty good clip. Manavenue typically does a good job with their clips since they focus more on the guys then putting them in a position that just looks good on camera. The lack of a 6th clip is my fault. When I copied the code for the buffkid video I hadn't posted the video for the clip I had before it. My fault.








No comments:

Post a Comment