Thursday, December 23, 2010

Video

The first video is a scene from Foreskin Frenzy. Now that's what the clip said. Honestly looking at these two guys dick neither of them look uncut. Never the less it's still a pretty hot scene. The guys are nicely built. On top of that they really seem to be into each other. That's why it's posted here. The next clip is Magnum Cole from Mike Hancock. I don't know if one guy is Magnum and the other is Cole, but that's what the clip is called. How many of us wake up hard and start jacking off. Not only jacking off, but thinking of fucking or being fucked by a hot stud. Well that's what happens in this clip. Very hot clip. This third clip is exactly the reason that I want a fleshlight. I want to use it to test my resistance. This guy should look familiar. I've posted two of his videos before. In this clip he's trying to have the fleshlight go down on his dick 100 times without cumming. Well eventually he can't take it and has to cum. Not just cum once but twice. I so want a fleshlight....wonder if that's the gift my boyfriend was hinting at. A while ago someone posted a question to my form spring... well more like a name. I assume they were asking me to post a video with Tony Defina. I happened to find one. In this clip Tony is being worshiped by Wayne. Tony doesn't cum in this clip but Wayne does. Kinda hard not to when you have someone like that in front of you. Sticking with our huge muscle stud them, Alex Marte shows Conner Habib what happens when you get Distracted. Alex is so sexy. He can be a great bottom or a super hot top. This time he's a top that is so good that Conner shoots a massive load. So hot. Lastly a retiring football star fucks with the rookie. I must say wow this is such a hot clip. Both guys look so amazing. Cayden Ross (found his name out later) is a sexy top and bottom. I didn't know who to really focus on. The only problem I have about this clip is that door in the background. It opens and closes randomly and nothing happens with it until the end. Despite that it's a super hot clip. Wish this actually happened in football and was recorded.










No comments:

Post a Comment