Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Videos

The first two videos are of the always amazing Vince Ferelli. First him and Landon Mycles have at it. I love this clip because I think this was a perfect pairing. Landon Mycles is actually pretty hot and well built. Plus the height different helps to point out the difference in builds. Plus Vince is a real top in this one. He takes charge, yet doesn't lose that passion. He is a real passionate top. I mean the two spend 2 minutes at the end kissing. Well not really two minutes, but it was a good while just kissing. Loved it. Then it's Vince and Brenn Wyson.
Another really good pairing. I like how it starts and then slowly moves into the sex. Plus they flip flop. Would have liked to see Vince top a little more, but beggars can't be choosers. Two hot loads at the end. Third up is Win Diezel (a.k.a. Randy Jones) and Dark Devil. It's a domination wrestling clip. It's really bad quality I'm just letting you know now. On the site it barely loads. Here it at least plays. I posted it because well I think Win is cute. Not a lot of his stuff on the video circuit. Then we have Conrad facefucking for NYSM. He's done like 3 videos for that site I believe. Must say for a clip that says Conrad Fucks Bobby's Face, he sure seems passive. He kidna gets more into it at the end, but not too much more. Least he shoots a nice load. Then Austin Wilde and Cliff Jensen star in another But I'm Married clip. The two talk about gay guys and how Cliff's wife is getting fat and what not. Or was it Austin. I get confused because well the names don't feel right on either one. Anyway it's a pretty nice scene. Lastly is a clip that I know I posted before, but well I like it so I'm posting it again. Plus I'm sure that old clip doesn't work anymore. Anyway it's from Opposites Attract. In this scene Walter Soares is a roofer. Well it doesn't go unnoticed that Walter is well put together and is asked to oil up and take some pics. Well he wants to shower after that which leads to the worship scene. Then the two fuck on the stairs. Then to make the scene even hotter Walter's partner shows up and has some fun with the twink. He shoots a huge load too. LOVE THIS CLIP!










No comments:

Post a Comment