Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Videos

First up is Christian Torrent and others barebacking. I don't know what it is about Christian Torrent that gets me to click on his videos. Whatever it is I thank it. I have not found a clip that I didn't like of Christian Torrent. has to be the way he fucks. Next is a Brazilian guy with a big dick. Yes it's another one that is sped up for some reason, but yet it's still hot. Short plot summary time. Guy in jumpsuit is pissed off because he hasn't been laid and it's hard to find a girl that can take his big dick. The other guy says I'll help you out. Oh and yes his dick is pretty good sized. Shoots a good size load too. Third up is the legendary muscle daddy Ben Archer. In this scene he's some guys wet dream. Well there are times he's mine too. If you are going to imagine a guy jacking off you could do way way way worse then Ben Archer. Then 2 daddies and a black guy fuck. Sorry that's what the clip was called. Something is off with this sound as well. Never the less it's still pretty hot. Oh and apparently the first top is a (or was a) general. Sure if we had the whole clip it would make sense. I just know that he says "Nothing about the general is ever soft". Hot dialogue. The 5th clip was deleted. Copyright laws. Lastly Christian Torrent and Tim Kruger fuck. I don't really like clips from Tim Tales. Mainly because in a lot of his movies he's a pretty selfish lover. I don't like that. Well this clip he's actually pretty good. It starts off with Christian lifting weights then suddenly Tim is there and they are on a bed. Then there is some fucking and cum shots had by all. Only really like this clip because Christian Torrent is hot.








No comments:

Post a Comment