Saturday, December 18, 2010

More pictures to share

Who doesn't love this view? I mean it makes a big guy seem even bigger. Plus I love this pose. One of my personal favorites. Plus I love his kinda smug look. Weird hair dye job though.
I did not know that Eric Evans and Ted Matthews did a video together. Well maybe not a video, but a photoshoot. Hard to tell sometimes when the pictures are from a video or just a photo shoot. I must say if these two did make a video I really wish that I could find it. The two just look amazing together. They both are muscle bears. Very cute. Seems like they are somewhat into each other. Or maybe it's photo magic. Either way good shot.
Why is it that we don't see more of these shots. Yes they are cheesy, but at the same time cute. Probably because not a lot of guys have dicks that stick straight out. Plus this guy has the cutest face. If you cut the photo off at his waist you'd never know he was doing something like this. So cute.
This is from a Josman comic. He's the artist that made the My Raunchy Son comic. I like this pic because again this is kinda something I wanted to happen to me growing up. I wanted some older guy to show me the ropes. That's why I like this pic.
This is something I'd never see at my gym. I'd never see a bodybuilder strip down and pose. Probably because my gym has 24/7 surveillance. That and none of the guys are really bodybuilder big. Most are just trying to stay in shape or get in shape. Anyway he's in great shape. I want his body when I get to his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment