Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cut or Uncut

So I've been thinking if I was given the choice now that I'm older if I would choose to be cut or uncut. I've been with uncut guys. They are great in bed. I've been with cut guys who are great in bed. Personally I like sucking uncut dick. I think it just well taste better. Plus those guys pre-cum a lot quicker then cut guys. They are just more sensitive. I like that. I like knowing that I can easy get a guy to beg me for more. At the same time I love cut guys because I have easy access to the head of their cock. Plus the mushroom seems to swell up more when really aroused. Seems like if a guy is uncut or cut is less of a big deal for gay men then it is for straight women. I don't think many guys would kick another out just because they are cut or uncut. When I was with my Ex and I mentioned how he was uncut he noted that my dick is very sensitive for a cut dick. Seems like I got a few more glands then most cut guys. Plus docking is so much fun.
This is such an interesting photo. Based on the third guy it seems like this photo was actually taken on stage during a contest. Plus the 2nd guy seems really happy to look at the camera. Very weird. Anyway that's why I picked. It's strange. Just something new to look at. Plus the first guy isn't too hard on the eyes either.
I want the video this photo was taken from. Peter Axel is such a hot muscle bear. Rick Hammersmith is a hot muscle stud. Putting the two together is just wow. Plus the attitudes are just perfect. Rick is more of a passive yet hungry bottom. Peter can be the top or the bottom, but he is far from passive. I think in this scene Peter is playing a guard and Rick is the prisoner. If someone finds a copy of this clip send it to me.
I like this guy. Mainly because he makes me think of me. Yeah he has some good arms, but they aren't massive. Your eyes are more drawn to his legs. I have incredible leg and back development, but my arms and chest aren't all that great. Whenever I find someone that shares similar physical short comings it makes me happy. When I heard Rusty Jeffers had trouble growing his arms it made me feel better about me struggling to grow mine. When I hear guys say that they try and try, but can't get their chest to grow makes me feel better. It's always nice to know we aren't alone in a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment