Thursday, December 2, 2010

Morning came

So I got home from work late and my boyfriend was in bed. I had a pretty nice night. We slept well. Then he woke me up to go workout and well we got snuggly. He was warm and I was warm so we fell asleep for another 20 minutes. I woke up and said well guess I'm going to workout by myself. When we leave late my boyfriend can't go with me because of work. So I did my chest workout and well had a good one. It wasn't too busy. That was good for once. More work today and tomorrow and Saturday and most likely Sunday. Not a fan of the holiday season thanks to this.
This guy is one of those guys that's very big on top. His legs on the other hand need a little more beef. I've always heard that for the longest, but never really seen it. I think bodybuilders nowadays are better at having the mass go everywhere not just in one spot. Now granted it could just be because of the pose that he's doing. Never the less I'd still take him home. I won't let a little more mass on top stop me from appreciating hard work.
I love this picture because it really is the essence of muscle worship. It's true that this guy isn't a bodybuilder, but he has worked hard for his body. Plus it's kinda cute because it looks like they are comparing bicep size. I think too many guys think you can only worship a huge guy. This proves that not to be the case. You can worship someone that truly works hard to look good and have muscles. They don't have to be as big as a bodybuilder to be worthy of worship. Really is all in the attitude.
Two huge guys. I like this picture because it shows that when it comes to the sport of bodybuilding being taller doesn't necessarily mean everything. The guy on the right is shorter and looks far more massive. Especially in the legs. Everyone forgets the taller you are the more weight you have to put on to look big. 200 lbs on a guy that's 5' 7" looks a lot different then 200 lbs on a guy that's 6' 4". It's kinda why I push myself so hard to get up there. I want to be that short guy that his built like a brick wall. No one messes with that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment