Friday, December 10, 2010

Videos

The first video for today is a muscle bear jacking off. He's a guy that just you know is a great fuck. You can tell by the way he jacks off. He just has this attitude that says yeah I'll be in control, but you will have pleasure you can't imagine. Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into his eyes. Then Tom Southern and another bear smoke and have sex. I for the life of me can't remember the other guys name. I want to say it was Dave something, but I'm sure I'm getting him confused with someone else. Anyway the two fuck, suck, and smoke. Now it's a weird video since the cumshot is in the middle of the video and then after that is what you just saw but at different angles. A lot of the scenes int eh clip also look out of order. Watch and you'll see what I mean. Sticking with the bear theme, a bear gets massaged then fucks the masseur. I must say the top guy has a pretty nice build. It looks like he does workout, just doesn't eat a "proper" diet. I find that sexy. Xvideos apparently lost my 4th video so the next one is Casey Williams and others in stocks. Apparently they were normal guys captured to pleasure the rich. Well you got to teach the new guys the ropes. Lastly is a forced edging a.k.a. milking. I've never had this done, but I've kinda wanted to. Let a guy take over pleasuring my dick and basically making me beg to cum. Well you get to see that here. It's apparently a shortened version of the whole scene. I must say the reason why I love edging/milking is the results. As you can see from the load he shoots.








No comments:

Post a Comment