Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Online personality

To get you caught up. Yesterday me and Ted's daughter set up a surprise party for him. I'm shocked he didn't figure something was up because I'm usually pretty easy to read. Well it was a good time and he enjoyed his gifts. Tonight I'm heading over to Buck's. Sadly I forgot the lube I wanted to bring. Not for fucking, but for jacking. Pretty sure he has never used lube and I think that will go a long way with him. I'll just have to bring it next time.
Now to the point of this post. Guys online are weird. It seems like a majority have no clue what they want or who they want. How many times have you seen a guy with this laundry list of what he wants from a guy, but he meets none of his own criteria. I'm talking more about personality wise than physical. I'm not a bear and I like bears which isn't uncommon. I'm talking about guys who say they want a guy who treats others with respect, but will insta block you in a heartbeat. I personally am very picky about who I start a conversation with because I've seen all the types. I've learned to avoid keywords. When a guy says he's "straight acting" I've found that he will not talk to you if you aren't "masculine enough". He's also the type that ends up dating a guy for 2 weeks then breaking up. Hell one of those guys was on grindr the other day. He had exclusive as his status, but in his profile he said he was looking for a third. Looking for a third does not make you exclusive. Or the guys that only show you part of themself or that lie about their appearance. There is a guy who goes from being nearly 400lbs to 200lbs depending on what site your on. I've seen the guy. He is close to 400lbs. Then he wants to say he's bi. He's not bi. He's looking for a guy to date. That bi thing just appeared out of no where, but getting back to my point. Anyone that sees you will know that you are close to 400lbs and that is not something that you can just forgive. A picture that is a year old people can forgive. Saying you are 200lbs less than what you are is not something guys will forgive. That's why I try not to have photos older than a year on my profile. I just don't get what other guys are thinking.
 Well this is a guy that looks like he works with his hands. Innuendo intended. Just flat out yum.
 There is just something about a guy that rips his shirt that kinda gets the juices flowing. Maybe it goes back to Hulk Hogan. Whatever it is, you certainly see it a lot. And it's perfectly ok to do if you have a body like this guy.
 I'd never ask a guy to shave, but if he did and looked like this I'd be ok with it. I'd even ask to rub some lotion all over to make sure his skin is nice and smooth. If he happened to get really excited then that's just a bonus for me.
I have nothing against tattoos or guys that have them. Granted I do have three myself. It shows a guy that is willing to take a bit of pain. Especially if it's in a specifically tender area. Now there is taking it too far, but I don't think this is too far. Looks very artistic.

2 comments:

  1. oh fuck i love it man! guys #2 and #3 their names? please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are asian guys so sexy and hot and cute!?
    doe please i`d like to see big butts
    arkady zadrovich
    xerxes from raging stalion
    papi palermo
    why you is not answer me?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete