Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just take some time

One thing that bothers me is when someone clearly doesn't take the time to make sure their message makes sense. How often do you get a message on a site where it just sounds and looks odd. There will be letters missing from words, and words missing from sentences. I understand that English isn't everyone's first language and not everyone went to a private school, but stop and take a minute to proof read what you write. Not trying to stereotype, but I see it more with the older generation than the younger. The younger have a problem all their own. It mainly consists of being too lazy to write a word out. So you get things like "ikr that guy is a jerk. ur better off". That's a small example, but you get my point. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I do take the time to make sure what I'm writing makes sense. In an im chat I get that sometimes you get in a rush and misspell something or leave off a word. I do it all the time, but when you are sending a message on a site or writing a profile come on. Ted's ex is terrible with this. He sends texts and e-mails with words missing or with the wrong word in a sentence. He just writes and doesn't stop and think to check to make sure his thought got across. It's just one long run on sentence with a series of questions thrown in there. Like trying to figure out a code on a cereal box without the decoder ring.
The other thing that bugs me is the lack of reading that goes on. We all take some sort of time to write our profiles. For instance my grindr profile recently to I'm just looking to chat right now. Well within a few hours some guy is messaging me saying whip that cock out so I can suck it. Well hello to you too. It takes two seconds to look at a guy's grindr profile. Yeah I get that some guys don't want to beat around the bush and can just hook up with whatever guy takes the bait. Not me. I like to get to know the guy a little. My profile reflects that. Just like guys who want you to get straight to the point have a profile that reflects that. It's why I've avoided a4a and grindr. That and I'm with Buck. I just go on a4a to talk to friends. Maybe that's why it bugs me so much.
 I truly wish I was good at drawing. I see images like this and it's just amazing the detail. Instead I got the music bug. Anyway it's a pretty cute image. I can see the backstory being that this guy just got out of the water and his swim gear just happen to fall down.
 Marvel has gotten pretty interesting lately. This is an image from there website (notice the water mark). This isn't some fan coming up with a cute scenario. This is Rulk (Red Hulk) putting a sword up to a naked (minus the mask) deadpool. So many questions.
 There are guys that are just flat out sexy. They just don't have to try to be sexy. They have the perfect bone structure, the perfect body, and the perfect eyes. This guy is one of those lucky assholes. I don't actually mean asshole, but I wouldn't have minded getting those looks. I know it all boils down to genetics, but damn.
I like taller guys. Which isn't hard seeing that I'm only 5' 6". And he doesn't have to be way taller than me. He can be just like this couple here. Just something about being held by a taller guy that gets me going. And yes Buck is slightly taller than me.

1 comment:

  1. sorry man for the inconvenience!
    Here are the links!
    ARKADY ZADROVICH
    http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_3579-arcady_zadrovich_2-muscle_hunks.html

    http://www.xvideos.com/video2044304/arkady_zadrovich_and_uberto_ugo

    PAPI PALERMO

    http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_2960-papi_palermo-muscle_hunks.html

    http://www.xvideos.com/video4892341/papi_palermo

    XERXES
    http://www.justusboys.com/header_search.html?t=search&sfrm=&search=xerxes&go.x=24&go.y=6

    http://www.ragingstallion.com/en/profile//21746

    I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! KISSES

    ReplyDelete