Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Quick Post today

I've been dealing with two shipments I got in today so I really don't have much time. It's Ted's b-day and his daughter wants to take him out for dinner so I have like 30 minutes before Ted gets here. If even that. Then after work I have to drive us there while making it seem like this was my idea except I have never been to this place and can't think of a good lie to tell about how I found it. The thing is that Ted knows me too well. Makes it hard to do something out of character. So I had to tell the truth just enough for it to not be suspicious. I am expecting him to ask if his daughter had anything to do with this when I start to drive downtown. So I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow. Me and buck are on for tomorrow so I get to see him and I make no promises I'm going to be a good puppy tomorrow.
 I'd like to think I'm not racist, but personally I think some of the hottest muscular guys are Asian. I think it's because they are closer to my height so they look a lot more built than taller guys. My sophomore year my roommate was Korean I believe and he was pretty built. Was very hard not to bone up around him.
 No clue why, but by far one of the hottest things a guy can do around me is bounce his pecs. Ted could do it sort of and Coach loved to do it because he knew how hard it made me. The thing is the guys around her who could possibly do it are not the type that I'd want to be around for any extended amount of time.
 Looks like this guy just came off the massage table. Or out of the steam room. I know I certainly could remove some tension for him. Free of charge.
You never really feel short until you have to look up at a guy like this. I'm use to having to look up at guys, but there is a distance where I start to feel like a small fry. Guys who are 5' 8" or 5' 9" don't make me feel too short. It's guys who are 5' 11" and above that really make me feel like a small fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment