Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A continuation

A while back I was going to mention something about the speed at which guys get in relationships, but got side track with a bit of cleansing. Well I'm back on this. I know that no two relationships are alike because no two people are alike let alone couple. I'm just amazed at how quickly a lot of guys are to get into a relationship. I got criticized for moving so quick with Coach, yet I will admit I did last longer than others. Ted is in a relationship after 2 and a half days. Yes they did spend a lot of time together since the guy stayed over, but they are saying they love one another. A guy I know on bear got into a relationship with a trucker, which then became a family (4 guys), then he and one of the guys became bfs and no they aren't together. Another guy I know from life out is now in a relationship when just a few days ago he was complaining that all guys block him. I just wonder if your age plays a part in all this. These are all guys 40+. Then again I've seen guys my age move that quickly. Just seems like it's rare to date a guy for a month or more before saying you are in a relationship. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned. What about you guys that are in relationships. When did you say that you two were in one? Just seems like everyone else is allowed to run into this full steam except me.
 Talk about being helpless. All these guys are clearly in good shape. The idea that two buff daddies plan on torturing/pleasuring me would be too much for me even blindfolded.
 Some guys are squirters. When I'm stimulated right and in the right position I can do something similar to this. Also depends on how long it's been since I jacked.
 Lito Cruz is such a hottie. Big dick, sexy body, that very sexy dad charm. The man knows how to fuck. Wonder if he has someone he comes home to. Not that he wouldn't be able to find someone if he went out hunting.
I think this is at a bodybuilding competition. I do suck at guessing where in Asia someone is from (more with Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc). I know there is a way by telling by the eyes, but I have yet to learn that one. Anyway the guy is nice built. Don't know why he's wearing jeans if it's a bodybuilding competition. Kinda hides the lower half of the body.

2 comments:

  1. i love asian guys they are so damm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is Chinese bodybuilder Liu Xinggang (刘兴刚)

    ReplyDelete