Monday, July 29, 2013

Big weekend coming up

So this weekend is shaping up to be the first time I stay over with Buck. Yes we have been dating awhile, but I didn't want to force that upon him. Seeing as I'm the first guy he's been with I don't want to move so fast that it freaks him out. And no we still haven't used the big L word. That's another thing I'm going to let him say first. I'm not suspecting that we will be saying it any time soon. I like the pace we are going. We even watched a movie on Saturday and afterwards just snuggled. Granted his place was freezing, but still we just laid there and enjoyed each other. It was really nice. No pressure to do anything sexual. Just enjoy being with each other. Also helps his dogs are actually getting really attached to me. Well the female one is. She likes to lay on my lap. Still trying to keep that negative voice in my head quiet. Or at least know how to shut it up. Kinda nice to be in a decent spot where I'm not worried about everything he does. Now if I can just calm down about him not texting me early in the morning. I know he works late, but still the negative thoughts play out.
 Don't know what to say here. I mean look at this guy. Kinda one of those shut up and service him situations, and he doesn't even have to say those words.
 Now that's an ass. Could certainly have some fun times with that one. I'm sure the front is just as impressive as the back. I envy the person that got to tattoo that sexy ass.
 Guess Marc Dylan is back in front of the camera. If you recall you couldn't go anywhere without seeing him in something. Well I guess he kinda got the hint and has been kinda on the sidelines. If I recall he only topped like twice on camera so this would make the third. It's not that he's not a sexy bottom, but he just seems like he should be versatile. Some guys just scream tops, other scream bottoms, and some just scream both.
This would be Trent Fosters. I don't know how recent this photo is. Last time I saw him he was doing a Straight Guys for Gay Eyes video. He looked pretty old. I don't know if he just tanned too much or if the camera wasn't that forgiving, but he just looked old, but I digress. The sad thing is that he's very straight. Hasn't done a thing with a guy.

2 comments:

  1. oh god trent fosters is so hairy we like big dick hairy Neanderthals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! Trent Fosters is a motherfucker! i love the smell of pubic área!

    ReplyDelete