Monday, July 1, 2013

Long wait

So it's July 1st and the blog is still here. Yay. Sadly I am suffering from some sort of headache I've had since yesterday. Just been cranky lately. And no it has nothing to do with Buck. Has more to do with Ted if I'm going to blame anyone. You can only hear about a guy's problems for so long before it just gets on your nerves. I get it all the guys you talked to turned into jerks. Welcome to the club. It would just help if Ted wasn't one of these guys that needs to talk something out in order to figure out his problems. And even when he does I have to point out that no everyone thinks like him. For instance some guys just aren't big texters. Buck rarely will text me first, but he will do it. I had to get use to that. He will get very pissed off if a text goes unanswered. He then of course will over think something. Such as a guy asking what does he have planned for that day. Ted hasn't learned that sometimes it's just a question to be nice. I know I'm pretty crabby today because the FedEx guy that came in said you seem a bit cranky today. So much going on that's just making me so frustrated.

 If this guy lived with me I would be perfectly ok with him walking around without pants. Would also be ok without the shirt. The smoking would have to be done outside though.
 I don't know what Colton Ford is upto these days, but clearly he's still stayed in pretty damn good shape. Wouldn't mind him being my personal trainer. In this case I wasn't being dirty. When I find a guy attractive I workout that much harder and he clearly knows what he's doing.
 This is clearly taking place in a motel or hotel room. I base that off the horrible carpet and blinds. Which leads me to believe this is a hookup or two boyfriends having some fun on a road trip or spicing up their sex life. Like I'd need any more spice with a stud like this.
Is it sad that I can identify this person without seeing the head? Then again I think a lot of us can. I don't know why this photo cut off Rogan's head, but certainly not complaining. That dude has an amazing body.

No comments:

Post a Comment