Thursday, July 25, 2013

One more day...after today

Just trying to get through the day. I keep getting headaches off and on. I'm sure it has to do with sinus pressure. It's also hard to get into the swing of things. I'm also still pretty sore. So yeah got a lot I'm trying to get use to again. Other than that nothing really special to report.
 More proof you can age correctly. It's no shocker that I like older men. Just something about being with an older guy that's a turn on for me. Anyway you can tell this guy is a monster between the sheets. Out in the fresh air with a boner. I'm sure he's thinking about his reward for taking this photo.
 A while back I read this erotic story about werebears. They are exactly what you think they are. Based on the description I always thought this is what they would look like. Well in their hybrid form. They could go full bear too. This photo gives new meaning to the term bear chaser.
 A guy doesn't necessarily have to be doing something sexy to be sexy. This guy can just sit there all he wants. I could handle him just fine like that.
This guy is sexy, but I do have one problem. I wish he had some body hair. Don't get me wrong smooth guys are hot and fun in bed, but I just like a little bit of fur. Doesn't have to a full blown pelt, but just a little chest hair would be perfect.

4 comments:

  1. doe how old are you? i also love old men and hybrid creatures! this beer is so hot and beff I would have sex with him and about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god! man they're all beasts! hot drawing... this bear is hot i´d like to rimming his asshole. more please!

    ReplyDelete