Monday, July 1, 2013

Videos

First up are two Japanese guys flip flopping. I know that it's a Japanese production because of the genital masking even though you can clearly see what they are doing. If you are really into nip play then you will really like this one. Plus the guys would fall under the muscular category. The darker guy more so. Will say the other guy shoots a pretty nice load while getting fucked. Next up is a guy getting fucked by the gardener. I for the life of me wish I knew the top's name. He is always a big shooter like Mitch Vaughn. I don't know if it's something he eats, if he holds off before a shoot, or if he's practiced, but it's always a huge load. And he certainly isn't bad bodywise either. Third up are two guys fucking. I know that at the time of filming they were a couple. I want to say one was named Steven and the other Ross, but I could be wrong. This was from a movie featuring boyfriends who bareback. They also did another one later on called Trust. The weird things I know huh? Last up is the movie Russian River Rendevous. No I have no clue why it was called that. No I have no clue what was up with the opening either. All I can tell you is that all the scenes feature bears of some sort. I personally am only a fan of the two first scenes and the last scene. I just don't like scenes where two guys are in the same room and all they do is jack. Anyway my big favorite is the second scene with Titpig. The scenes are not related in anyway shape or form. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. HI DOE! I LOV ASIAN GUYS THEY ARE SO HOT AND BEFFY! I´D LIKE TO SEE CARTOONS AND BARA ON THIS BLOG !
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete