Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Videos

First up is a scene that I'm sure we all have seen many times, but I'm still posting it. If you haven't seen it, then well you are in luck. It's the first scene from a movie called Opposites Attract which as you can imagine focuses on pairings of guys who are opposite in some way shape or form. In this scene this guy is left at home alone while a roofer is suppose to come over and fix the roof. Well this roofer is Walter Soares a.k.a. a huge ass bodybuilder. The kid gets a crush and well just watch it. you won't be surprised. It even turns into a threesome in the third part. It's hard not to like this one. There is a reason why this one gets reposted a lot. Next up are some horny cowpokes. The sound on this one is pretty low. I had my volume on full blast and could still barely hear it. Not that you need to hear it to get off on it. Third up is a cop orgy. I don't know what movie this is from. I just know that it involves the popo and that's a major weak spot for me. Next up is a vintage double feature from Bullet studios. The first part is a solo. After some hard work (in his jock) the guy gets wet and relaxes which tenses something up and well it's a jack off what else can you expect. The second part has Bruno and Roger working out together which leads to them fucking. There is a reason why I like vintage clips. Last up is a feature with Papi Palermo. It is a long one. I don't know what parts are highlights because I didn't watch it. I was asked to post it and some of the vids I was going to post got deleted so I figured I'd share this one. Like I've said I keep things very easy for myself. It was a clip that I was asked to post and I was short today so I posted it.

2 comments:

  1. yeah i´m ass-man !Walter soares is a hot brazilian guy!i lov it and what a huge ass! papi palermo has a monster his big arse is a monument

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! massive ass men! i lov it ! Walter sores is so fuckable!

    ReplyDelete