Friday, July 26, 2013

Venting the pressure

So I was originally going to vent about Ted and his new relationship. Basically he moved way faster than me and Coach did, but no one has said anything. Which then was going to have me go on to if there is a double standard for what is considered "fast" based on age. Well that all lead me to this one conclusion (and there is logic behind this) there are things about Coach I haven't really gotten off my chest. When I thought about the speed which Ted is now in a relationship I wondered why it was such a big deal with me and Coach which got me wondering if I'm truly over Coach. Well the answer is I am, but I haven't really had closure. Based on how he treated me after the break up and how we haven't talked to each other since I never got to get some things off my chest. Now I'm not innocent here. I did my share of mistakes too. Since I can't really vent to Ted or anyone else I figure I need to get it off my chest before I get any further with Buck. This is probably going to be a long one so feel free to skip to the pictures.
There is a lot there between me and Coach. He was and still is the most fit guy I've ever dated. He was very buff as some of you saw with the pictures. That attracted me to his profile. Now there were a few warning signs I avoided. For one his profile length. usually when a guy has a profile that long he has a lot that he is expecting. There were tons of reasons he gave to not even bother messaging him. I didn't message him, he messaged me. He has had tons of photos of him shirtless or flexing. Yeah that gets a guy's attention, but if you have more to offer you'd want to show that too. So already there were quite a few red flags that I skipped.
On my side I really got swept up in the fact that this is a very sexy guy was talking to me. I didn't stand my ground on things like I should of. Plus Coach was the first guy I truly dated after Ted. Well dated for an extended amount of time. Yes Ted wasn't over me 100% at the time and that lead to some strain, but that wasn't really the issue. I let Coach kinda guide what we did. He lives about an hour away and was only up my direction once a week and he got done really late so our first two dates were late. The other thing is that I didn't pay attention to what I saw when I saw him at the gym. I can't stand guys that are way loud when lifting. Plus he had a guy who he was actively trying to impress. So that was my bad for getting swept up in the fact that a very muscular guy was into me.
Coach also had a lot of baggage. Yes we all have baggage, but most of us have made peace with it and carry it along without letting it drag us down. I heard not a single good thing about his past relationships. Not a single thing. Hell I can admit I was kinda happy with my first relationship until I realized I wasn't being true to myself. I can admit I had good times with Ted. I even had good times with Coach, but he portrayed them as all negative and all of them were the fault of the other person. That's not taking ownership of your past. Plus there were some other things in his past which did play a part in that. Which of course lead me to want to take care of him because he was so hurt. I sympathized with him and wanted to be what he needed. That was both of us.
The big thing that I think broke us up though was his temper and demonizing. You were either with or against Coach. There was no in between. He was not above talking about someone's relationship and how it was wrong. My dads have an open relationship. It works for them, but doesn't work for me or Coach. He could have said that and moved on, but he actively told me why it was wrong. Because my friends were talking about me behind my back they were gossiping and what was wrong with the gay community. So on and so forth. It got to the point where I didn't even want to mention what music I liked. Wouldn't even play it for him. And he was so quick to anger. I mean if you just said something wrong he would see red. Don't know how many times he would get mad and I would have to calm him down. He blamed it being a Sagittarius like Frank Sinatra. Then he would listen to republican radio which always pissed him off and call me to tell me about it. Dude if it pisses you off then don't watch it. I can't stand politics so I don't watch it.
My biggest mistake though was letting him know I had a blog. I openly admit that. This is my place to reflect on things. And share naughty pictures and videos. We all need an outlet from time to time. That's not always our boyfriend or girlfriend because we sometimes need to vent about them. If I said anything negative about Coach I could see him freaking out saying why are you telling everyone that instead of talking to me. So I had to keep everything rosey. All in all it was just not a good relationship and probably would have ended sooner if I didn't have so much yelling going on and could truly vent.
 Gotta love photo editing sometimes. I think this tone that they put it on just seems to make Branch pop. His pecs certainly seem pretty full and almost like you could reach out and touch them.

 I sometimes wonder if I've been doing this too long. I look at this picture and at first I'm like this guy is pretty well built then I look too closely and it looks like his body is way tanner than his face. Now that I've stepped back you can tell it's not photo shopped, but man when you see so many that are nearly seamless you just can't help but judge all of them.
 That's pretty much how I'd be if I was tied down while some guy played with my nips. I've always wanted to do this to be honest. Just something fun about being in control of another male. Especially one with a dick like that.
You just look at some guys and think they have all the luck. The facial structure, the genetics for the perfect body and want to strangle them. After of course you get them off. Christian powers is one of those guys.

1 comment:

  1. thhe old man is beautiful so furr! Christian powers perfect body!i want more!

    ReplyDelete