Monday, July 29, 2013

Videos

First up today are two guys fucking while climbing. I'm actually not making that up. I can't imagine doing this scene. I've only rock climbed in doors and I can not imagine trying to go at it on one of those little pegs. I'm sure they had tons of safety people, but still. Next is something a bit more my speed. Morning sex. I posted this one before, but I'm sure it's been deleted. I sadly do not know these guys names or where this came from. I'm just happy to watch it. This third clip is by far one of my favorite ones. This was the first video I've ever seen Austin Wolf in. Well first that I know of. If you like really romantic and passionate fucking then you will like this one. Austin is just my idea of a perfect top. Not into himself, takes his time getting the bottom use to his dick, and then finally pounding the hell out of him. Even let's the bottom go first. The amazing body he has too is also a plus. Next up is Hank Hightower. With the amount of times that he has played a cop I wonder if he really was one. Anyway this is a pretty old clip as you can tell. The foreplay goes on for quite some time so if you don't like it then skip to about the 36 minute mark. Then we have two guys in a hotel. I'm surprised they weren't kicked out shortly after. Was hot. Last up is the movie Original sinners. It is a long one. Took forever for me to actually watch the whole thing. That is both good and bad. Some scenes were very hot, but there is a lot of plot in this one. I mean A LOT! If you have a lot of time or a fast internet connection then I'd give it a shot. More for the sex than the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment