Friday, July 12, 2013

And I'm almost on vacation

So I'm going back to Texas for a visit on Monday. That means that this blog will be inconsistently updated next week. Monday I most likely won't be able to update the blog. I'm leaving early in the morning. I do have a layover in Chicago, but it's pretty hard to find a safe place to turn on my laptop to look at pictures and videos of naked dudes going at it. Tuesday I probably won't get to post either since my dad will be taking me over night. Wednesday night at the earliest might be the only time I can post something. I'll try to tweet when I can. Thursday I should be able to get one posted pretty easy. The rest of that week should be fine, but we will see. Letting you guys know now so you don't think I just disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm also (for once) not going to be playing while down there. Last year it just didn't end well. I spent more time trying to get guys to hook up with who ended up flaking on me or not being what they seemed when I could have been spending that time with family and friends. It also helps that I have a cute guy waiting for me here. I'm not doing anything to jeopardize that. Speaking of Buck, I was over at his place yesterday. It was a very nice night. Sadly he's still having boner issues. I know it's stress and the fact that this is the first time he's really been with a guy. He is getting better. He's able to stay harder longer, but when it comes time to well cum he just can't seem to keep it up. Plus he's certainly opening up to me a lot faster than I thought he was. He kinda took me by surprise when he said he liked me. It was just out of the blue and very matter of fact. He then quickly said he isn't ready to say the other L word. I laughed and said if you were then you would have freaked me out. We are certainly not to that point yet. The next time I say that word will be when I feel it in my entire being. When I truly know that I want to take a relationship to the next level. I throw it out there far too fast. I did it with my first relationship, with Ted and definitely with Coach. I let his emotions and drive push me to that. Plus didn't help that I had so many people telling me not to do it. I'm sadly too stubborn and rebellious.
 Not every guy knows how to move his hips. And not every guy has a dick that swings this sexily. Certainly would be fun to see how he works those hips in bed.
 This is honestly how I thought a minotaur would look. I know that they only have the head of a bull and the body of a man, but I always pictured them having more bull to them. I read an erotic story dealing with a minotaur and since then I've always thought of them as sexy. This guy was illustrated to be a Bull furry, but still I think it would make a sexy minotaur.
 Saw this on twitter the other day. This guy is apparently Troy steel. Least that was the name attached to the tweet that was retweeted. Must say I'm super jealous. He has some sexy legs.
This is from the game I mentioned yesterday. Looks like it's called Meat Log Mountain. I assume it's a computer game. Like I said I don't know much about it. Just that the guys are well built like this. The video I did see involved this demon here who looks gruff and tough, but apparently prefers to be submissive. Wouldn't mind getting to play a copy. As long as it was translated.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!FUCK I LOVE minotaurs are so beautiful beff and hot!since childhood I have had sexual fantasies with them! this game Meat Log Mountain has a big muscular guys!i lov it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumy! Love mythology. I'd like to fuck a minotaur or Centaurs their bodies are so manly and juicy
    Doe this game Meat Log Mountain is one of my favorites!
    have a character that I love Harry the beffy lumberjack oh! dude what a fucking legs!

    http://grisbear.tumblr.com/post/43277311432/grisser-meatlogmountain-for-those-of-you-who

    http://meatlogmountain.tumblr.com/page/5

    http://hellwindorc.tumblr.com/post/35618259593/grisser-bearlyaware-meat-log-mountain
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. doe this is actually a minotaur!furries are hybrids beings in other words human body with animal head! I'd love to suck the balls of a minotaur
    and to read this erotic story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. insanus! i love it! bulls are very hot! i also I also like minotaurs centaurs and his big beff arses! this demon is huge cute... i lov drawings

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like demons ,orcs,elfs and monsters !

    ReplyDelete