Friday, July 26, 2013

Videos

First up is probably one of the first poster boys for gay for pay, Billy Herrignton. This is one of the solos he did. I think around the time this one came out he had at least fucked another guy. Am glad he isn't talking in this one. Just how he talks (not his accent, but the things he says) just turns me off. Which is a shame because he is a hot dude. Next up is Rodney st. cloud. I don't know if he still does his shows, but one thing everyone remembers about him is the fact that he has a huge dick to go with that huge body. I think there is a video out there where a guy sucked his dick, but I could be making that up. Most of his stuff is with women, but I digress. In it he's a "solider" ready to shoot his gun. Third up is Cayden Ross. I don't know the other guys name. This was actually the first video I ever saw with Cayden in it. He is such a hot stud. Can pound or get pounded. Will say the fact the door magically opens and closes is weird. Apparently this was part of some Randy Blue movie about guys coming out in sports. I'm noticing a theme with me lately. I have yet another doctor clip. I don't knwo who I find hotter? The doctor or the patient. It's for sure a very hot clip. Last up is an oral clip with Anthony Gallo and Cody Wilner. For an oral clip it's a major turn on.

2 comments:

  1. oh fuck Billy Herrignton is a beff man! doe i´d like to suck Rodney st. cloud! the guy sucked his dick? where is this video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy fuck ! billy and Rodney st. are so huge pure testosterone!

    ReplyDelete