Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Really starting to wonder

Well first off my boyfriend might get a new schedule which means that I get no time alone. That's not good for me. I need to edge. It's kinda like an addiction. Plus it keeps me from going ape on people. Plus my boyfriend won't do it with me. Anyway so that got me thinking. Maybe I'm g0y rather then gay. Yes g0y is a real term look it up. Even have a website for it. Then I realized no I can't be. I like fucking guys. I don't want to just jack off with them. I do however want to jack off from time to time. Oh and if your curious how I know the term g0y it's because one guy that randomly imed me told me he was g0y and told me to go to the website and check it out. It's a pretty interesting website I will say that. Anyway I just want to really know what's going on with me. I'm still not physically attracted to my boyfriend. I still want to be with him emotionally. I really just seem to want to be alone with myself though. If it doesn't fix itself I may have to talk to my boyfriend as much as I really don't want to do it. Maybe our relationship can survive with us not having sex all the time, but I doubt it. That was his big problem with his past relationship. I really just want the answers to my problems to just spill everything to me. I want to know what the hell is making me wonder what is going on with my relationship. Especially so close to our 1 year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment