Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh boy

It has been an up and down weekend for me. A lot going on. Saturday my boyfriend was getting frisky. We go into the bedroom and at first I had no problems. Then I lost my boner and couldn't get it back. Yeah not something any guy let alone a 20 something wants to deal with. I blamed it on the fact that 1. he used teeth while giving me a blowjob. He knows he did because he said don't pull which is kinda your instinct to do when SOMEONE IS BITING YOUR DICK! Then I blamed on the fact he kinda kneed me in the dick. Not on purpose this time. Not to mention he was abnormally aggressive. Yeah I like him to take charge, but I mean he was down right getting into a super dominant role. He actually face fucked me. Usually he just lays there while I suck his dick. Eventually he figured something was up and I just said I wasn't in the mood. I felt terrible and he sensed it and tried to comfort me. So Sunday morning rolls around and he's just rubbing salt in the wound. Saying how muscular I've gotten and just laying down the compliments like they were mints. So that put me on edge. Then my car repairs were more expensive then I thought. My mom was being an ass. I was just done. Again my boyfriend sensed something wrong. I'm a terrible liar apparently because my face gives me away. So I was a bit pissy with him Sunday night and Monday morning I wasn't feeling any better. I think honestly it was stress of all the stuff I have to do at work. We got a big event coming up, then had to move this couch, then the car. So yesterday I took off in the morning and just edged. Had my release and now I'm good. Yeah I got to stop having these mood swings. I'm almost done with the stuff. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment