Friday, October 15, 2010

Kinda excited about the weekend

This weekend me and my boyfriend will be trying a new male enhancement. Not only that, but I'm also feeling closer to him. Probably because I'm feeling better and I see how close my friend is to breaking up with his boyfriend. Whatever it is I'm just happy it's here. I hate the feel that I had last week. Knowing my boyfriend is trying to arouse me and trying to love me and I just don't feel anything. Well feeling better now. Would have loved to edge this morning, but my friend was having a crisis. His boyfriend fell asleep on him before they had sex. Maybe I'm being too harsh on the other guy because I know he is super unpassionate, but how do you fall asleep on someone. Well I know how, but you'd think you'd say something. They don't live together so if your boyfriend is visiting you can usually expect sex to be involved. Not like you can't say hey, I'm sorry I'm tired I've been stressed from work so if we could just turn in early that would be great. I know my boyfriend wouldn't fall asleep on me for the simple fact he'll tell me if he's too tired to have sex. Again I'm probably being unfair, but the man doesn't even try to be affectionate. It pisses me off.
Oh I won't be able to post tomorrow. Tons of work to do tomorrow. Just a little heads up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment