Monday, October 25, 2010

Weird on the outside

Last night me and my friend were talking. He's the one that is trying to decide if he needs to break up with his currently boyfriend or not. Well he's over here telling me that he wants his old boyfriend to have wild crazy sex with him and that he has started up his gay.com account. I then assumed that means he broke up with his current. Nope he's waiting on the current boyfriend. So I kinda jumped down his throat about that. So he said wow that was harsh and I stopped to think. Yeah that kinda was. Well we kept talking and I guess the reason why I acted like that is because when I was looking for a boyfriend I saw it all the time. I have a friend that seems to only meet guys in relationships. Probably also because I was one of those guys so I'm trying to stop him. Get him to either break up or stay with the guy. I mean I see and hear about it all the time. I don't understand why guys can't just break up if they are so unhappy they have to look for another guy. It's weird when I think about it. I mean I'd like to think I'd be talking to my boyfriend before I start looking at other guys. Or maybe I'm more yelling at my friend for what I did back then.
On a much lighter note I was thinking about cumshots. More specifically I was thinking about why they call it the money shot. I think the reason is simple. How a scene ends (the cumshot) can set the tone of the scene. I've fast forwarded through scenes, got to the end, saw it was a great cumshot and went back to watch the rest of the scene. Lets face it. The cumshot tells us a lot about the guys. The better the shot means the sex was pretty damn good and the guy was highly aroused. It's kinda the main reason why I watch clips. I've deleted clips that had no cumshot or the guys cum inside the other guys. It just doesn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment